BTS 3.13 (bruic's patch) Pitboss

This time is going to be difficult for me now although a couple of hours later would have been OK....

Anyway most people have not responded so I guess it isn't happening anyway....

Xmas break

I will be away for Xmas holiday from the 22/12 to 29/12 so the game will be down during this week.

If any of you plan to leave for Xmas or New year, let me know so we can plan accordingly and not bring the game back up when people are missing.

Game is down(it is there in the lobby i just am unable to connect to it...).

It is wrong thread. I'll post it in the right one instead :p.

The game will be down from 23/12 to 30/12 as I am leaving for Xmas break.

In case someone wants to delay the restart for a few days due to holiday break, post here.

I wish you all happy Xmas!!!

Hey everyone, the game is back up...

Only 3 hours left on the timer and Levgre and ptzvetan have to take their turns.

If you don't make it let me know....

I am sure ptzvetan will randomly wake up at 6 am cause he understands the game is going up(3 am there now).

Now i see why oob always takes the game down with a solid amount of time remaining on the timer. Might be a problem with christmas and new year... No harm ment...

I couldn't connect to take my turn.

most times are good for me, I don't know if I could give something specific... let's see what works for B. if you want you could just reload a save from earlier in the turn and have people redo? Have a 20 hour turn timer?

Top Bottom