BTS Leet Pitboss III: XX Threat - Sign Up

Welcome to Leet Train.
Thanks a million for the join and I hope you have fun.

Given the dialogue here, I was expecting to find a tiny (like, 10 square) island with no room for a second city. Fortunately, it is not that bad at all. I also assume you 'know where I live', BB......:mischief:

Is China going to be an AI?

Exactly I have no idea what those guys were crying about. :confused:
I can honestly say I don't know where you are relative to me.
No we need to fill in China spot as well.

Looks like someone is running an unofficial patch or mod.

Looks like slazer needs to retake his turns on both games.

Slazer was not able to take his turn in time because of the crash so I am going to reload his turn when I get home.

game reloaded.

China missed a turn.
Is everything ok?

Looks like the player is gone as he haven't taken this turn either...

Yep sorry about that.

During times of war only 1 log in is allowed unless cleared by your warring player.
If you are going to miss more then 1 turn please let me know in advanced I did a huge mistake by kicking the last guy from China because I thought he was flaking out when in fact he was not. I deeply regret this situation and am taking steps to make sure it don't happen again.

Leet IV will be called: Clone Wars....... that is all I am going to say :lol:
After 3 games are completed I am going to have Leet all stars which will have the top players controlling at least 4 leaders with tougher options like Raging Barbs.

noble raging barbs isn't very though though. You get +10% against barbs so you can easily hold off pre-axemen with only warriors and animals is a joke with +40% against them. Make it deity raging barbs and we might be talking survival(ofc teching will also be slower with higher difficulty). Giving advance notice of anything strange that might happen is ofc always good...

Someone is using an unofficial mod or patch.
I have a pretty good idea who it is.
If any player gets any kind of usual message when another player logs in please let me know immediately. Cheating will not be tolerated.

Server crash train you will have to retake your turn.

Did you remember to reconnect to hamachi?

opps thanks oyzar

Top Bottom