A Plea to Dale

Aerion

Chieftain
We all understand life's changing priorities and that you can't dedicate your life forever to AoD. But I'd like to ask you to please make one last push to get AoD 1.10 into a more playable condition as soon as you can. I really don't want to have to revert back to 1.09A. The most obvious need is the overpowered AI. That's something us mere mortals can't fix. I've already provided the fix for the buildings mod. Lastly, if you could take a look at the CTD bug some of us are encountering.

We know you can't work on AoD forever and we're all willing to accept that some of the dream for AoD won't ever be realized. But, hopefully, just a few more hours on your part will leave AoD in a very playable state as a huge improvement over vanilla.

Thanks in advance for your additional work and a HUGE thanks for giving us the game that Civ4Col SHOULD have been!!

But, hopefully, just a few more hours on your part will leave AoD in a very playable state as a huge improvement over vanilla.

Thanks in advance for your additional work and a HUGE thanks for giving us the game that Civ4Col SHOULD have been!!

I totally agree... 1.10 is so close! Just the AI expansion issue, and a few bugs here and there. Forget playable natives and all that stuff (that would be a serious time commitment and I doubt it'd be workable anyways).

We all understand life's changing priorities and that you can't dedicate your life forever to AoD. But I'd like to ask you to please make one last push to get AoD 1.10 into a more playable condition as soon as you can. I really don't want to have to revert back to 1.09A. The most obvious need is the overpowered AI. That's something us mere mortals can't fix. I've already provided the fix for the buildings mod. Lastly, if you could take a look at the CTD bug some of us are encountering.

We know you can't work on AoD forever and we're all willing to accept that some of the dream for AoD won't ever be realized. But, hopefully, just a few more hours on your part will leave AoD in a very playable state as a huge improvement over vanilla.

Ironically I just posted a similar message over at the Civ IV BTS WoC home thread concerning a workable updated mod.

I too have been waiting here and like you appreciate Dales uncompensated work given toward this project. If the project dies here at this point, it has still been a fun ride.

It won't be dieing. :)

Real life pressures are starting to reassert themselves this last few months, that's why progress has been slow.

Top Bottom