Global Highland Challenge Pitboss

Well, I load the mod and log, but then the game kicks me because of different files...could it be that I'm using CIV Complete?

USun - have you checked the path for the Mod files to make sure there's not an extra directory layer in there somewhere?

Are you able to connect to the test game I posted about above?

Could try re-downloading and uncompressing the NoScoreV2 mod again? Check the folder contents to see what the byte sizes are in case of a download error?

Can you connect to any other pitboss games (with mods) ok?

Well, as USun had trouble to connect, I proposed to Morgan to have a try. It seems that he could connect and play his turn. And I hope that Usun won't blame me too much for that. But we've been stuck for a while and we needed to find a way forward!

Thanks for your patience and I hope everyone will enjoy the game!

Rules state "no war in the first 20 turns"

I've been declared on. I've asked the party involved to just accept the ceasefire I offered so we can continue (no combat has taken place), so hopefully we can avoid a reload.

No, I didn't edit the map. I just decreased a little the sea food level, according to a remark from Amask. Do you experience some trouble?
I noticed sometimes the map generator spread out a little too much the resources : bananas near the pole assumes a nice global warming effect ;) But probably due to the no ice option also.

No, I didn't edit the map. I just decreased a little the sea food level, according to a remark from Amask. Do you experience some trouble?
I noticed sometimes the map generator spread out a little too much the resources : bananas near the pole assumes a nice global warming effect ;) But probably due to the no ice option also.

Just asking because this is hugely unbalanced map as far as land and resources are concerened....so was wondering if you did that on purpose or it was just the map.

That's unfortunate, the goal of the map script was the opposite! I selected as many options as available to equalize resources, starting locations...
Maybe the starting locations close to the pole are still bad, but with the "no ice" option and seafood along the pole coast, it should have helped.
Anyone else sharing Indiansmoke's opinion? That could help to select more adequate options in the map script for next time ;)

There seem to be shirtloads of resources in my area, so I have no complaints. (maybe that just means my area is unbalanced positively)

Seems ok near where I am (so far).

@Indiansmoke - by unbalanced, do you mean that some starting positions are significantly better or worse then others?

Yea that is what I mean as obviously this map is more crowded than intended and some people started in turndra.

Never mind though lets see what I can do against Dreylin's full of resources land :D

Hmmmm, I've been painting the house this week, but I seem to have also managed to paint a target on myself ... not a smart move! :lol:

:mischief:
official message for players: my land is utter crap, don't waste your troop time in Sumeria :D

Top Bottom