SGOTM 12 - One Short Straw

Faawk. Taoism spread to Bahamas. I just hope our Confucian missionary is stationary. I wonder if I leave him there for 20 turns our odds will go up... :mischief:

Gandhi went to Mercantilism. :cry: TR income should be down.

He's researching RP in 2-3t? :eek:

We need to get going and kill that sucker before he has 30 rifles. Job for next TS, I suppose...

Edit; xposts

I don't think Gandhi has economics yet, we will need to trade it to him as soon as he has a reasonable amount of gold available.

Hastings is ours on T197 as planned. Heavy losses with a bit bad RNG. Lost 2 trebs, and two maces (~50% and ~75% odds). But I needed the gold for Medicine. Plus it lets me move my troops freely between Tours and Hastings. And I killed a pesky trireme in the city.

Hastings has a LH, harbor, market and levee.

Vlad spy stole Corporation. And one of the spies in Troy switched Roosevelt to FM. Our economy is MUCH better.

Awesome! Do we ned to bump up the espionage slider? We'll want RepParts and Steam Power consecutively. Plus, we should plan switching Roosy back to FM every time he leaves it for now.

I think Rep parts should cost us less than 700EPs.

Steam Power should cost around 900EPs in Rheims 4E, but we'll need a spy there pronto!

I'll bump up the epp slider when I can. I need Medicine this turn, which is taking all I've got...

Were did we end up with the GG? bcool seems to be the only one against settling him.

wait! on GG

When is Rosey war?

How many cannons are we going to be building soon?
With courthouse and executives builds planned for Moscow, we might need those CR III cannons earlier rather than later if we are going to try and catch Rosey without riflemen

You're the one playing. Would it be more beneficial to upgrade a treb for free and make several cannons CRIII or get the 9bpt and 9XP on all future units from Moscow? How mony more untis wil we need from Moscow? Plenty? A few?

You decide, Mitchum. Either way is fine with us, I think.

add levee to moscow's wishlist of builds
and siberia and ...

I would prefer the GG on 4 or 5 cannons for the Rosey war now, but I think settling in Moscow is okay too. I don't have the full picture so like LC said, you can decide.

Top Bottom