Can's download patches

Well, I just wrote a long post describing two squad-based tactical games that I've enjoyed playing, but CFC -- or Firefox -- had logged me out when I tried to preview it, and I lost the text (that's been happening a lot recently, not sure why) :mad:

So instead of re-writing it all, I'll just give you the short version:
  • Syndicate Plus (Bullfrog, released 1993)
  • Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines (Pyro Studios, released 1999)
...and direct you straight to this page and this page at GoG.com. They're not exactly wargames as such, but take a look and see what you think...

tjs282, I ordered and received a used copy of Commandos.

I got a CD but no physical manual. I haven't installed it yet; perhaps there's an eManual.

Do you know/remember whether this game typically comes with a physical manual or user's guide?

My copies of BEL and BTCOD were both installed from CDs as well -- the SoldOut Software editions -- the first I bought new, the second I found in an Oxfam shop. There were/ are PDF manuals on each of those CDs, so I'd assume you have them on yours as well (but if not, PM me).

My copies of BEL and BTCOD were both installed from CDs as well -- the SoldOut Software editions -- the first I bought new, the second I found in an Oxfam shop. There were/ are PDF manuals on each of those CDs, so I'd assume you have them on yours as well (but if not, PM me).

tjs282, I haven't installed the program yet, but I took a look at the CD today with Explorer and found a 32-page PDF manual (17 acrobat pages).

So, I'm all set.

Thanks for the reply!

Top Bottom