Does God exist?

I revel in confusion :)

no if you share a religion in multiplayer they can see your troops...there is ZERO benefit for sharing. You want your OWN and then spread it to them.

Dont get fooled into thinking this is AI we are playing against. All the diplo score of "long time trades +3 " or what ever dont mean anything.

/is it just me or do we have alot of people who are multiplayer newbies???

No quite a lot of people are very good. There is benefit in having someone elses religion, they give it to you- you dont have to build stuff to spread it around. Also there is nothing to say they can see all of your troops they can just see some city squares it is very easy to hide troops outside that.

Yes its only whats in the city..so every time you make a troop they can see it on the turn after its made. If they have any brains in their group they could easily keep track of what you produced. IF they see a bunch of "horse units" they can build spears to counter. I prefer not to give my enemy ANY help in figuring out what i have and how to counter it.

the same could be found from the power graphs really though- its not so disastrous if you do get religion spread to you- example davemcw big game, i couldnt see the majority of his troops.

Aye, but the big game was pitboss, so he could have been sneaky and moved his troops before you played.

PBEM is much easier to keep tabs on production.

welll just keep teh civics set so it doesnt happen and religion does spread to us.

but theocracy is a fairly crap civic- pacifism/organized religion are so much better.

We'll have to address it nearer the time and to what extent religion is spreading right now its not important.

Top Bottom