Members leave of Absence.

I must say I’m in shock! It’s been three days since I’ve accessed CivFanatics! I haven’t done that since my vacation last December. Wow!!

I’ve got a lot of catching up to do. BTW, I will be a little less active for the next couple of weeks. I was recently informed that I will be laid off of work soon, so I’m currently looking for a job. I’d forgotten how much work that is.

I'll de my best to maintain my duties, but know RL is more important (so my wife says :mischief: ).

I hate to do this, but I haven't kept up at all in the past couple of weeks and don't expect to be able to for quite a few more. So I'm just going to pull out of this game until things calm down here at home. My apologies everyone, but RL is giving me a real kick in the butt.

BTW, I do have a part-time job lined up so financially we're fine, but add in that we've also learned within the past month that my wife is pregnant! We were trying anyway, so its not totally unexpected.

Again, my apologies. I really enjoyed this game, but RL takes priority.

its a shame for you to leave methos but congratulations on the baby :)

come back when you can :)

Although I “joined” the team about two weeks ago, I am just now completing a move and a conference so I have neglected to introduce myself thus far. I’ve no multiplayer experience but think this a great forum to play the game in, and a quick look at the dialog produced by the team is very promising, I’ve already learned a few things! I’ll look over the various threads to catch up on where we stand. Looking forward to working with all of you.

Im going home for the weekend, sorry i havnt given you all more notice, i shall be PM'ing officials for if we get the save, i should be only gone for about 48 hours from this post.

Back after a long hiatus away from this game.

i shall be away from civ (or at very least not certain to be able to play) from the 28th to the 3rd, so could officials pick up the save, hopefully the advanced notice means someone shall be able too.

next up after the worker is axe and after pottery MC, not hard stuff and i doubt that many turns will get played.

ok am checking out now, cheers 1889 for picking up the save allready, have a good new years everyone :)

Since no one welcomed me back :(. It should be nice for me to extend a welcome back to you Dutchfire :).

Top Bottom