President Thread- Term 2

BCLG100

Music Master
Greetings all

Im guessing its about time we had one of these so heres a picture of our glorious nation- i shall post some more when i can be bothered :)

The scout is still yet to find anything of more interest :)

BCLG100 said:
you just wanted to have second post really didnt you?
Actually, I wanted to subscribe to the thread. :p

Although I truly didn't remember that we had produced a worker yet. So my "Woot!" was genuine.

good that we don't have a strict OT-moderator here, half our team would be banned
(7th!)

dont forget to chop those forests when you need to..those resources will have to have the forest removed prior to use.

8th and at least my post was On topic.

We shouldn't chop the forests on the resources before we can build another usefull improvement there, as they're usefull tiles now, and they'll lose 1 hammer by chopping.

yer we need to decide whether we want the extra production or extra commerce (with cottage on) or extra food with a farm on.

(at least my post started a discussion)

I was saying if we need to chop thats a good chop.

Moderator Action: You may think you don't have a strict moderator here - but SPAM still is not tolerated on CFC. BCLG100, Croxis, dutchfire - warned for spamming.

For your information: a warning in OT and a warning here count just as heavily for bans. Simply: don't do it !!

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Ok so to get back to civ :)

Anothr turn another series of unimportant events-got some pictures for you all though

Scouting warrior-

And some demographics for you all

Yes, because three people can sure damage (note the key word) the discussion by the 11 people who post here. :rollseyes: Oh wait, I can't talk about moderation actions cant I? No wonder I'm not half-op.

It looks like to me we've overshot BATs location based on their description of their location. Now we can try and loop back if possible and find them, or we can try to circumnavigate the globe with our warrior and get +1 movement to boats! Honestly I say why not and go with that option, at least we have better chance of contacting the remaining civilizations.

What are the current plans for the next workboat being built?

On another note, we need a better way to organize the location of our screenshots, I had a mess of a time locating them when talking to bat. If I develop an upload/organization system on my website would you all be interested in using it? Or is there a better method that any of you can think of?

I dont understand what you mean, literally every screenshot we've had so far is in the one thread its not that hard to find as our capital is normally on every other page and a demographic screenie every few pages.

Yes, but thats a lot of pages to go through to find one screenshot on the location of where we met BAT, or the specific shot which labeled the directions where we think the other teams we know are. 20+ pages do take time to brows and load, even on low end dsl.

1. If we're going to circumnavigate, we should send another warrior east.
2. I am for a system to find the pics easier, but safety is most important
3. domestics thread updated

(OT, it looks like Azzaman was lucky)

Do not loop back..thats wasted turns keep exploring.

( i was too....but I combined the spam with important stuff)

Top Bottom