Ask Dennis Shirk about Civ V: Gods & Kings (submissions closed!)

No.

I'm not planning on keeping the answers for myself, either, so I'll make sure they're posted as soon as I get them. I don't know when that will be.

Soooooooo.... any day now?

They've been sent. When Firaxis gets around to it (they may be waiting for the other sites, Apolyton and WePlayCiv to submit their questions so they all get answered at once). As far as I know, we got ours in first. :)

Yes, I had been hoping for before GDC, seeing as we got our questions in first, but it looks like we might have to wait until after.

Most certainly not. They will not release the dll source for vanilla if the expansion is out. If they were to do that mod makers would make mods for the vanilla game instead of the expansion which would hamper sales. If anything they will release the dll source for the expansion.

What does dll mean?>

I believe there are four new natural wonders (not 100% sure though).
Mt. Sinai is one of them.

When a patch was pre-leaked accidentally it included files for four new nat wonders, which were pulled back quickly.

Too lazy to dig up the names, there was four of them, mt Sinai was one, one was a big flat rock from australia :D, and other two were mountains from far east area.

Uluru (Ayers Rock), Mt. Sinai, Sri Pada and Mt. Kailash

Awesome, and here I was about to suggest Uluru. :p
They also accidentally released audio clips of technology quotes early on, would it be possible the techs may be released here?
If you are not already aware they were quotes were for Patronage, Publishing, Calculas and Ballistics - as opposed to Advanced Ballistics.

Steam\Steamapps\Common\sid meier's Civilization V\Assets\Sounds\Speech\English\Tech\TechPatronage

Steam\Steamapps\Common\sid meier's Civilization V\Assets\Sounds\Speech\English\Tech\TechCalculus

Steam\Steamapps\Common\sid meier's Civilization V\Assets\Sounds\Speech\English\Tech\TechBallistics

Steam\Steamapps\Common\sid meier's Civilization V\Assets\Sounds\Speech\English\Tech\TechPublishing

How's that for some links? ;)

Steam\Steamapps\Common\sid meier's Civilization V\Assets\Sounds\Speech\English\Tech\TechPatronage

Steam\Steamapps\Common\sid meier's Civilization V\Assets\Sounds\Speech\English\Tech\TechCalculus

Steam\Steamapps\Common\sid meier's Civilization V\Assets\Sounds\Speech\English\Tech\TechBallistics

Steam\Steamapps\Common\sid meier's Civilization V\Assets\Sounds\Speech\English\Tech\TechPublishing

How's that for some links? ;)

from vanilla? how long have they been there?

Top Bottom