Ekmek's Guide to Leaderheads

tchristensen

Emperor
Today I started messing around with the idea of changing and adding some new leaderheads and found this wonderful walkthrough by Ekmek.

I had a bit of trouble getting all the various pieces of the puzzle, but with some hunting on the internet I assembled the various programs needed.

I am trying to go through his tutorial, but keeping hitting a snag where the Blender tool gives me this error: attributeError" 'NiTriShape' object has no attribute 'isSkin'.

Does anyone now how to resolve this or now of some kind of trick?

Ask in Ekmeks tutorials thread (tutorial section of civfanatics forum) to make sure he gets aware your question. Normally, it doesn't take him long to answer. Also, if you take a look at the first post, you'll see that he linked all the necessary programs there. You just need to click on the links, so no hunting. Also, keep care to have the right versions installed. I think it makes a difference which version you have installed. If you are unsure, uninstall everything you had and re-install using the files Ekmek linked.

I can't help you much with your actual problem though. I'd make a copy of the LH you try to import and try to remove the meshes in it one by one. Just to figure out which one causes the error. This ways, you might be able to give Ekmek more details about your problem. Also, try to explain what you have done to your leaderhead exactly - of course, only if you haven't followed Ekmeks tutorial word by word. Again, I'd post this information in said thread, not here. Ekmek is the pro, he'll be able to help you.

Top Bottom