(RFC) The Eternal State: The Ottoman Empire

I'm so happy to see you guys all posting here even though I haven't put up anything in forever :hatsoff:

BTW, I saved over the file to my ottoman game so this story is basically over :wallbash: but I have started a new one that is to be released in the beginning of May. I was looking around and wondering to myself: what civ is never shown in RFC in the stories? Then I thought of it. THE MONGOLS!

So, prepare yourselves for a new story. This one is to document the rise of the Mongol horde and their sweeping impact on the world. There are many lands to take, many peoples to subjugate, and a great empire to forge!

This is going to be great. How about you try to invade Europe?

It's coming around May 1. My hardest class ends on that day and I will have most of game played and recorded by then. I keep having to play the game over and over to figure out how to win lol :lol:

cool :) aafter you could play china or the ottomans (but just start at the ottomans first because of all that time you lost :p

cool :) aafter you could play china or the ottomans (but just start at the ottomans first because of all that time you lost :p

haha, definitely :p

Top Bottom