Chieftain
I have decide to share with you the story of the rise of my empire
I used the british isles map
18 civs

Difficulty- Noble
part 1 - "the siege"
4000 B.C. - 55 A.D.
Leader Brennus
This period was made up of building improvements, exploring, etc.
But after thousands of years of peace, barbarions started showing up
They took the second irish city, Dun Laoghaire without trouble(as there was 1 archer in the capital and before he knew Dun Laoghaire was lost. In the capital Brennus called back the workers and he could only look on as all the improvements they had built were raveged. There were only three archer units in the city. The archers periodically left the security of the city to attack some barbarian swordsmen but then quickly returned. Time and time again they attacked but the soldiers knew that if the did not drive them back all was lost. They were not just fighting for their leader Brennus, they were fighting for their people,their civilisation. it would be the single most important thing ay of them would do in their lives.Throughout the centuries the barbarians came and attacked each time being repelled. Around 100 B.C. The Ulster-Scots Empire had a new leader, Cyrus, He was young and greedy. He wanted power and land. He declared war on the Irish Empire for seemingly no reason.Wave after wave of his troops battered against the city gates the situation seemed hopeless for the Irish empire.But for a century and a half they held the city.The irish troops fought with a ferocity never seen before. They would not let the Ulster-Scots have this city. Eventually a mediator appeared and allowed both sides to discuss peace. The Ulster-Scots took Dun Laoghaire from the barbarians, however they did not return it to the irish empire. Nevertheless the Irish Empire had survived and has the chance to rebuild.

Hey, I just won a Conquest victory on 18civs after 4 hours of straight play.

Rome is ridiculously overpowered in that map.

Top Bottom