Current Status: Active
Thats dead.

Title: [RFC] Deutsch Ehre: Die Geschichte von Deutschland
Author: Tambien
Mod: BTS 3.19 RFC
Style: History Book/Planned Action Scenes
Current Status: Active
This is Paused

Civilization Machine is an online game. The description, from the actual site, is

Click the red button to progress through the civilization cycle…and don't click to revert back to earlier stages.

I have been playing this for a little while, and have found out that at some of the later stages, not clicking leads to... not regression, exactly, but bad things. These include nuclear war.

Now, playing this always puts me in a philisophical mood, and it puts me in the perfect mindset for writing.

My question is, does it make others feel the same way.

Plese play the game for a bit, at least until the major cities stage (skyscrapers), and post the thoughts you had while playing here.

Thanks, and good luck!

OK that's weird

Oh noes the Bhuddist Spaniards made it to RFC again!

Who did it? Japan or Arabia?

Title: The Rise and Fall of Radio (a BTS DI)
Author: Radio Noer
Mod: None, BTS 3.19
Style: Divine Intervention

On hiatus until after Christmas (but people can still edit)

Title: Lang Leve Amerika
Author: Tambien
Mod: RFC-DoC
Style: History Book/Some Action Scenes

~~~

And with this I declare that DEDvGD is dead. I updated my RFC, and can no longer play that game. Since it only recived one update, I suggest you get rid of it alltogether.

And to all of you who are used to my stories dying before their time, this one really intrigues me, and I look forward to writing a story about it.

Civilization Machine is an online game. The description, from the actual site, is

I have been playing this for a little while, and have found out that at some of the later stages, not clicking leads to... not regression, exactly, but bad things. These include nuclear war.

Now, playing this always puts me in a philisophical mood, and it puts me in the perfect mindset for writing.

My question is, does it make others feel the same way.

Plese play the game for a bit, at least until the major cities stage (skyscrapers), and post the thoughts you had while playing here.

Thanks, and good luck!

This is actually really cool. I'm off to read your story now, mainly because I want to see how it affects your writing. Could be interesting :D

EDIT:

There was a suggestion of playing a game after Christmas that Olaf can make.

I can't make any MP games from about now onwards. :/

empty spoiler[pissed]

Top Bottom