Guess what the next civ to be revealed will be!

So, the next civ will be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leugi

Supreme Libertador
And now we know it, Morocco and Indonesia are in!

And these are our spaces now:

• Assyria
  • Brazil
  • Indonesia
  • Morocco
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • EMPTY
  • EMPTY
  • Zulu

So congratulations for the following people who guessed Morocco would be the trade UA and next civ to be announced:

Spoiler :
albie_123, Algeroth, alpha2117, altayrneto, alter_echoe, Anausha, Andrew1022, Androrc the Orc, Arachnofiend, arik24, AriochIV, Art Grin, Arvtre, askia53, Aussie_Lurker, Babri, Bad Wolf, Bakspatel, Bcjeff8, Beefie, benjamin28, bite, Bonci, brhlbryce, BrotherInJah, Callonia, Carl5872, cecilbturtle, chazzycat, Chris Hill, Cicero63, codepoet, Colmar, Creamy Volcano, Crodface, cybrxkhan, Cyon, Danthor, Dark_Jedi06, Deadlychipmunks, DeathFace, dkantor2, Dregor, Eagle Pursuit, ehecatzin, elder abuser, EricTheGreat12, Evie94, Fabiano79, First Citizen, firstconsul, fuzzatron717, geolawyerman, GeoModder, Gewar, Glassmage, greedyfly, Guandao, Gucumatz, Haig, Hakan-i Cihan, Hannibal XIII, Hans Castorp, HeroicSpirit, Highway_King, Hiram, Holmium, Hruberen, Hypereon, Iduakil, Ikaros33, ImperialChaos, in the now, iRule, j51, Jabberwockxeno, JBearIt, jdb3e, JFM2796, Jinzor, jye42, KaneofEgypt, KillerClowns, killmontieasap, Kimuyama, king Oosterveld, kingchris20, KingGustaf, labrynianrebel, lacond, Laxley, Leugi, lockstep, Loganator 12000, Lord Xavius, LordDavius, LoriKe, Louis XXIV, lp_04, Luciela, MacAurther, Magean, Magstine, maleen, MarauderCH, Menzies, meowschwitz, MisterSaturnine, mitsho, Monado, Moraiwe, Moriboe, Mr.Huggins, Mr.Q, MrBlondeGotShot, Murrica, nokmirt, Nomair, NoPartials, nunor, NuOmicronMu, okurecnik, ollethegreat, Omega124, otaman1, pedropavani, Pelloth, phaethon16, PhilBowles, Piruparka, Poomermon, Princeofnigeria, pyroflare77, Rajjah, Rajul, Ricard.Bossle, RockTheCazbah87, Rodfowler, roguesaw, Sake, sanpavlos, ScottMcPwn, seancolorado, seasnake, Securion, ShallowGrave, Sir Parsifal, sithlord447, SkaisonFire, Sloud, soldier2975, spacedinosaur, speegler, Stonecutter9, strijder20, sukritact, Swashbuckler., teecee, teriaky, The Veez, TheGrandWazoo, theis81, Thyme1994, Timothy001, Tinker, tnick777, trexeric, triheptyl, truenarnian, True_Candyman, Tsar NicholasII, Twahn, Uberfrog, UkrNixon, UltraRobPrime, Valderath, Vasire, Velex, VenGyr, VermelhoRed, Villager720, Vrenir, Wabango, wigwam, wilbeard, XboxAddict77, Xen, xxhe, Yzman, _Calyx

AND, special congratulations to these people who actually bet for Indonesia, and with all the odds managed to get it right!

Spoiler :
Al-Iskander, Aztecopi, blackcatatonic, Botswana, Bundy13, Burthof, Civciv5, Donasin, Gedemo, Geppenguin, GLaz, Goldkoron, GustavAdolf270, hpahbp, iconocast, Imalich, kanjin30203, Liufeng, Mahandar, manacerace, mike1117112, Nyanko, PerceeP927, Petiscator, poom3619, Scaramanga, sprintonwater, TheLohoped, Tom Violence, tranger66, xcross211

Morocco/Italy/Venice/Indonesia with that trade route UA,

I'll go with Morocco

If I were them, I'd unleash Morocco next, then the Native American, then resolve the Italy/Indonesia/Venice/Vietnam debate last.

I think Morocco is next because they've been hinting at it forever now.

Yeah, I think Morocco as well.
And I think the "for each International Trade Route with" will relate to Morocco and Morocco could even be the "European in spirit" civ.

Put another coin on ol' Morocco as the one to expect -- although it could very well be Italy/Venice instead...

Yeah, I think Morocco as well.
And I think the "for each International Trade Route with" will relate to Morocco and Morocco could even be the "European in spirit" civ.

Keep in mind that "European in spirit" were my words. She said "In Europe, Eurasian landmass, or European but located elsewhere." She didn't say "formerly located in Europe but not European."

Keep in mind that "European in spirit" were my words. She said "In Europe, Eurasian landmass, or European but located elsewhere." She didn't say "formerly located in Europe but not European."

Oh ok. Well I still expect Morocco next :)
I really did ever since seeing what we think is a casbah on the poster.

I voted for Morocco because I can't be certain with the others. However, the sentence sounds like it'll end with City States.

I voted Morocco as well, I think the UA sentence could end in "...with foreign capitals and city-states".

Seeing as Morocco is almost confirmed, and the UA doesn't seem to coincidence with Morocco, we Civfanatics aren't much of gamblers.

I'm taking a long shot here, but I'm guessing it will be

UA: …for each International Trade Route with… overseas Civilizations and city-states, you gain bonus tourism in your capital.

And I'm guessing it will be Indonesia (or one of it's variations - Majapahit or that other one I'm unable to write). The bonus tourism could be numerical of percentage based, but for balance reasons I'm guessing numerical (A simple plus one).

And if this is the place for betting, I'm betting Morocco won't even be in the game as a civ heh. Forget that, I'm getting carried away here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom