Dutch walkthrough of Morocco and Civil War scenario

I don't think it's Marienburg/Malbork Castle. Looks more like Red Fort of Agra or other Mughal fortress to me. Unless this wonder is under construction, as it lacks many of the defining features of Malbork.

I was thinking it looked like that also.

I don't think it's Marienburg/Malbork Castle. Looks more like Red Fort of Agra or other Mughal fortress to me. Unless this wonder is under construction, as it lacks many of the defining features of Malbork.

I think the two academies could cover some parts of the castle. I agree that it could be something else.

I think the two academies could cover some parts of the castle. I agree that it could be something else.

It has a circular addition that you can see clearly later in the video.

Edit: it's actually square. It looks like a square fort with a large courtyard.

Pictures speak a thousand words.

But this in particular shouts "Our prayers have been answered"

Spoiler :
Piety is no more mutually exslucive to Rationalism! Boo-yah!

It has a circular addition that you can see clearly later in the video.

Edit: it's actually square. It looks like a square fort with a large courtyard.

Does look like the Agra Fort as well:

I'm leaning towards Red Fort or Agra Fort, but the courtyard doesnt match either of them as far as I can tell.

Ah, what a shame about Prora. Especially since Motherland Calls wasn't able to get into the game. I'd rather have the Zeppelinfeld over Prora, and that's saying something.

Prora OFFICIALLY confirmed, unlocks at Flight.

Requires Autocracy, +2 Happines, +1 more happines for every 2 you adopted, 1 free Policy

(In other words, like Pisa and Terra, takes over old bonus from Eiffel Tower)

I would expect something Tourism related, so that's a bit surprising.

Video is struggling to load for me, so I'll watch it later. If people want to generously take screenshots, it would be awesome.

I would expect something Tourism related, so that's a bit surprising.

Video is struggling to load for me, so I'll watch it later. If people want to generously take screenshots, it would be awesome.

Use TubeMaster++ to download it. Streaming is pretty crap for freeze framing :p

I'm leaning towards Red Fort or Agra Fort, but the courtyard doesnt match either of them as far as I can tell.

Also, it seems to be combined with the University the to north of it. Some of those trees are from that tile.

Pictures speak a thousand words.

But this in particular shouts "Our prayers have been answered"

Spoiler :
Piety is no more mutually exslucive to Rationalism! Boo-yah!

when you finish the piety tree in BNW, don't you get a special boost to your religion or something?

Can anyone find a good aerial shot of Red Fort and Agra Fort? The walls around the courtyard have a very particular shape.

It's hard to say what the wonder is.
Spoiler :

Here are three satellite views:
Agra Fort
Red Fort
Malbork Catsle

I'm tempted to go for the Red Fort, it looks like that little square on the side is Lahore Gate?
Edit: And the shape of the walls are also quite similar. Left in picture is north on the map, so turn the picture 90 degrees clockwise. Or the map 90 degrees counterclockwise.

From Google Maps it looks almost certain to be the Agra Fort.

The squared area look looks like the Elephant's Gate.

Nevermind, I just looked at the Red Fort and it does seem remarkably more similar.

Top Bottom