Trade Route Graphics

Kwik E Mart

Chieftain
If I hover over a caravan or cargo ship, I see a green line for the trade route. However, on some LP's, I've seen white trade route graphics that are visible all the time, not just when hovering over a unit. I looked for a toggle for visible/invisible trade routes, but can't find one. How do I get them to be visible at all times?

Could be a mod??
The only time I'm aware that all *possible* routes show up in white, is when you're assigning them. I've never seen it, or an option to enable it, at any other time. I, too, would like to see them always overlayed.

If I hover over a caravan or cargo ship, I see a green line for the trade route. However, on some LP's, I've seen white trade route graphics that are visible all the time, not just when hovering over a unit. I looked for a toggle for visible/invisible trade routes, but can't find one. How do I get them to be visible at all times?

It's found in the button on the lower left corner of the mini map. It will give you a check list and you just check off trade routes and it will turn it off.

Well, I guess I'm just not patient or partially blind.
Thanks a million, this will save a lot of effort tracking routes.

I have nicknames for each trade route graphic:

Gold: Dead Fish Trail
Production: Angry Thor, Bad City!
Food: Food Fight!

Top Bottom