Ramses the Great House

I am no brilliant storyteller and this is my attempt to turn one of my games into a story. i am still playing the game and wish everything goes as per plan
The writing style of others may have rubbed off, I apologise if that does happen
The basics
Leader - Ramses Ind/Spi
Terra map, temperate, low sea level
Huge size CIV IV Warlords 2.06
I am afraid there will be no screenshots

Introductions:
Ramses: I am the great God's descendant, the Great House or Per-o or pharaoh Ramses. I know everything
BA: I am Blunt Axe, his military advisor. Call me BA
HSH: i am Home Sweet Home, his domestic advisor. Code name: HSH
DJ: I am Dow Jones, his financial advisor. My pals call me DJ
Brain: I am the Brain, his technological, cultural and foreign advisor. I ain't got no nicknames.
R: Well I command you to get one, you will be TCF as per your advisorship duties

(Some time long ago, unknown date as calendar was yet to be researched)
HSH: Sire, let us settle where we started. We have stone right under us and are close to 4 hills and when we research masonry, we will get the Great Wall in like 14 turns
R: I knew you'd say that. Do so Immediately and Keep the Warrior in Thebes as I know that the hut next to us will give us a scout. Send him exploring and Research to Polytheism. I want a religion quick
HSH: And what shall we build
R: An unusual choice will be made. Build me a settler, I wanna REX
DJ: But it'll wreck the economy
R: And if that happens, i'll wreck you
(to be continued)

TCF: Sire, the scout was taught how to work a metal called copper to bronxe for weapons and we have found a source of this metal near thebes...
R: excellent
TCF: And sire, a gang of people are here to meet you
(A stranger with bald head ansd spectacles enters)
R: Hey, It's Gandhi. My fav leader. Sorry for not playing you anymore and... can i have your autogrph
Gandhi: HUH?
R: (recovering his king like manner) And what do you want?
Gandhi: err....Peace for now
R: Sure dude
(Another stranger with a helmet enters)
Hannibal: Carthage demands peace, do you desire it
R: Sure pal, we aren't at war you know
Hannibal: We soon will be
(An idiotic Arabian Enters)
Saladin: Arabia seeks peace with puny Egypt
R: (spluttering) puny, whatdja mean. Yeah, i'll have peace... for now

Years later
TCF: Sire, this is proving to be an amazing start. (Counting off the spoils)After settling Memphis near the Sea where we also hook up Marble, we got 2 techs from a few huts and another scout and gold.
R: What techs?
TCF: We got hunting, archery
R: This is GR8
TCF: Sire, I suggest we start building the Great Wall in Thebes and the Oracle in Memphis. To utilise the Oracle to its fullest, let's also research Monarchy and Writing so that we can get Feudalism as the free tech
R: yeah do that, but what of Hinduism
HSH: oh yeah, we founded it in thebes but some stranger beat us to Buddhism. She's here to meet you know.
(A stranger with a low cut dress appears)
R: Isabella!! How dare you steal Buddhism?
Isa: Just My luck. Anyway, we are annoyed with you, so do you want peace?
R: Yeah sure!
BA: (confidential whisper)
As you can see sire, her lands are south of us in ICE and Shaka is very close to her so we needn't be bothered by her
R: Where is Shaka, I didn't meet him
TCF: OH . .. .. .. .! I left him waiting outside
(A furious Shaka enters)
R: Sorry Pal
Shaka: If you take peace, we will only be annoyed. Otherwise, the Zulu Empire shall destroy you
R: peace pal is my philosophy
Shaka: okay then, our impis will destroy you, hang on, did you say peace? Oh well then

I play noble
TCF: Sire, the lady with the low cut... err Isabella desires an audience with you
Isa: For your own good, convert immediately to Buddhism or else.
R: If you'd bothered to look you'd see I am the tech and military leader. So I am not going to get bothered with you, lady Bye!
HSH: Sire, we have founded Heliopolis next to 2 gold and 1 gem on a costal tile and that could well become our commerce city when we pop the remaining gems north of it
R: Hurrah! You know we are going to get a Great Scientist Next turn? Have him make an academy there. And also build the Great lighthouse and temple of Artemis in that City. I want to milk it for all it's worth
BA: Sire, i suggest we start building war chariots by the dozens to take on any hostile city
R: yeah do that... and oh, I want a cultural victory so i wish to wipe out Gandhi. Send the finished War chariots outside his 3 cities

As foretold, a great scientist was born and immediately put to such use
(Since we haven't researched calendar, another unknown date
BA: Sire, we have 7 war chariots outside Delhi, 4 outside Bombay and 4 outside Madras.
Gandhi has 2 archers in Bombay and Delhi and 1 in Madras.
R: Get ready for war (Calls up Gandhi)
R: hey G-Man!
Gandhi: Yes Ramses you pest
R: Get ready for eradication. you shall be terminated
G: What do you mean?
R: Don't you watch movies or have you ever looked up a dictionary, oh yeah, we haven't discovered alphabet yet! I am declaring WAR. your head would look good on a pole as Oliver Cromwell's will some time later
G: How dare you! I your favourite leader!
R: And I realise your destructive potential. So buzz off!
G: GRRH!

Top Bottom