The Civ IV S&T Story Database

New reading material for the week then. Thank you Sparthage :).
You're going to be spending a lot of time in front of your computer then. I tried making a word document with the full text once. I got up to 100 pages at size 8 font (single-spaced), realized I wasn't halfway done, and stopped working on it. :lol:

You're going to be spending a lot of time in front of your computer then. I tried making a word document with the full text once. I got up to 100 pages at size 8 font (single-spaced), realized I wasn't halfway done, and stopped working on it. :lol:

:eek:. When I saw the amount of responses... yeah it kind of broke my heart right there. And there's no table of contents... which means I have to read the entire thread.

Has anyone here read Pax Romana in Civ3? That is one looong story, and it's not finished either.
I've read that before. Wasen't that the story where somebody said that he should stop writing because nobody was reading on the first page? Wow, I felt offended when I read that guys comment.

The writer was real hardcore for continuing as he did. I admire him for that :D

I've read that before. Wasen't that the story where somebody said that he should stop writing because nobody was reading on the first page? Wow, I felt offended when I read that guys comment.

The writer was real hardcore for continuing as he did. I admire him for that :D

Kind of made the guy that said it look like a total imbecile. The story is very good, though I will reading it for the next few months... the problems of large amounts of schoolwork and little time to read :).

Title: 40 Civlizations: Choose Your Own Adventure
Author: Yoshiegg737
Mod: RoM: AND + LH Packs
Style: Comedy, Interactive

Title: Feud IV: The Great Revision
Mod: A New Dawn: Yoshi's Awesome Earth
Style: Interactive

Title: 40 Civilizations: Destruction of History 2
Mod: RFC: Dawn of Civilization
Style: Commentary/Comedy

Title: 40 Civilizations: Destruction of History 3
Mod: A New Dawn: Yoshi's Awesome Earth
Style: Comedy/Commentary

Yuno have RP1?

Because no one has mentioned it.
Stop moaning about it and do something about it.

I think it should get special mention.

I'll second those two for HoF as well. :D

You mean MP or IntAARactive?

There was a suggestion of playing a game after Christmas that Olaf can make.

Top Bottom