The Faces of NES #3

Turner

Deity
Retired Moderator
Okay, guys, I just spent a lot of time going through the previous FoN thread, and there was quite a bit of spam there. And we all know how I feel about spam, right?

Anyways, so here's a brand new thread for you.

The usual forum rules do apply. But there are a couple of extra rules for the 'Members Photo' threads, and these rules will be enforced:

Only two non-pic posts between pictures.

Pictures must be a realistic picture of you. No unrealistic pics, or pics of others. (Others can be in the pics with you, of course.)

I also noticed that only a few people contributed pics in the previous thread. The rest of you commented spammed up the thread. Well, I'm not going to say to don't comment, because you can. But do include a pic.

Remember:
Only two non-pic posts between pictures.

Pictures must be a realistic picture of you. No unrealistic pics, or pics of others.

Edit: I've just been informed by someone (who really really wants a ban :evil:) that this is the Fourth Picture thread, not the third. As I'm too lazy to look back more than 4 pages, you can call this one #3 or #4. ;)

Me pissed off at the reason why the Germans lost WWII

Attachments

• IMG_2821.jpg
    IMG_2821.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 501
another random pic. i am the one in white

Attachments

• RenFest_group_pic.jpg
    RenFest_group_pic.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 402
I always did figure you as an aryan

>_>

He looks quite Caucasian actually - in the other meaning of the word. ;)

i make them, use them once or twice in special occations or events and then i sell them off in ebay. (in fact i am selling a Panzer uniform for like 300 right now)

nah, they are museum copy reproductions. An authentic Knights cross of the Iron cross would be very very incredibly expensive (and you would want to have it behind glass or something)

Heres a set of me "punching" my friend.

Now heres me holding them ransom

And finally pictures from my time travel machine to 1754. (note this was taken last september when I had horrible looking large hair)

Top Bottom