Inquisition

I Think I downloaded this recently to merge into my modpack. I'll check tonight and If I did, I will upload it.

yes say its so Amra. I don't wanna have to re-invent the wheel.

Shiggs

Okay everyone, I have both versions of the Inquisition mod on my computer. I have attached both below in lieu of Bmanz' absence. I also have posted a comment in the download database directing people to this post.

Attachments

• Inquisition by bmarnz.rar
    136.2 KB · Views: 233
  • Inquisition with limited religion by bmarnz.rar
    159 KB · Views: 214
hey guys,

amra,
say what is these files you added?

im trying to merge the limited into my mod, and im having a problem,
i have 10 religions in my md,
and in
the techchooser files,
i added my religions,
also in the event manager,

and when i load, i cant acces civilopedia or ingame - the entire ui is missing,

can anyone help?

is there a file that syas theirs 7 religions and i need to change it to 10?

Sorry Keldath, I'm not sure if I can be much help on that as I haven't tried them out yet. They are just Bmarnz' files as he had uploaded them. I didn't change anything, just re-uploaded them due to the hacker. :(

a hacker erased a ton of files off the CFC database.

for your problem with the screens, did you change any python?

even the tiniest mistype in python can cause the entire UI to disappear.

a hacker erased a ton of files off the CFC database.

Thanks for the info: I restored Orion's Challenge this morning. Don't hackers have time to do anything else, but make people's lives miserable? The time and love put into CFC mods makes the hacker's crime all the more despicable.

Orion Veteran :cool:

Any thought given to removing the limit on the number of holy cities you can found but then giving penalties to every city with more than one religion? Something like your first religion gives you +1 happy but every religion after gives you a -2 happy. Then if you had two religions you would get -1 happy, three would give you -3 four is -5, ect. That way even if the person had temples to each religion they would still be getting negatives to happy.

for your problem with the screens, did you change any python?

even the tiniest mistype in python can cause the entire UI to disappear.

This is so true. Even a single empty line in the wrong place can do this.

Could someone please tell me how the python files work. When I put them in it causes my interface to dissapear (tech tree, buttons ect) and it still doesn't aloow inquistor units to remove religions or prevent civs from founding more than one.

I would like to add the condition, that the inquisitor cannot perform his mission during either Pacifism or Free Religion. Can anyone help me do the python snippet, which can check this?

Top Bottom