End of Empires - N3S III

Owtch.. i'm not doing too well in this game! Well done NK! :D

1 May I move my nation?

2 How the heck did they take all of my land. I thought that were at peace with me.

1 May I move my nation?

2 How the heck did they take all of my land. I thought that were at peace with me.

You did not apologize for your previous actions, so we had a legal casus belli on you. Also, I didn't exactly state that war should be done, but I made sure that if you made any attack on me, I would attack you in return. It's only fair.

EDIT: Oh, and great update North King. :) I'm pleased to see my nation prosper.

You did not apologize for your previous actions, so we had a legal casus belli on you. Also, I didn't exactly state that war should be done, but I made sure that if you made any attack on me, I would attack you in return. It's only fair.

EDIT: Oh, and great update North King. :) I'm pleased to see my nation prosper.
So you lied to me and manitpluated me am I right?

Since that's the case we will aplogise given that we both siwtch the lands to how they were before and we ask to end this war.

So you lied to me and manitpluated me am I right?

Since that's the case we will aplogise given that we both siwtch the lands to how they were before and we ask to end this war.

:confused:

I allowed you to apologize to me, celebrating a marriage and giving me some horses, but you never agreed to the proposal. Therefore you said no, and insulted me once again (game-wise).

:confused:

I allowed you to apologize to me, celebrating a marriage and giving me some horses, but you never agreed to the proposal. Therefore you said no, and insulted me once again (game-wise).
I honestly thought I did, but provided that I do this (which I will) will you promise to restore borders to what they were before the war. We will even pay reparations to you.

I honestly thought I did, but provided that I do this (which I will) will you promise to restore borders to what they were before the war. We will even pay reparations to you.

We can do some weird medieval provincial agreement where some dude from the not-owning nation actually owns the province.

@Abaddon I am sad to see you being damaged my dear ally. I can, to somehow help you, make sure a Serat noble recieves a province from me as my vassal?

Great update NK. Very real to history. How long will the new turns be? Fifty years?

We can do some weird medieval provincial agreement where some dude from the not-owning nation actually owns the province.
No Comprendo. Please elaborate. We just want to have our lands back and be independent. Other than that we are willing to accept most anything.

Awesome update. Also, I clearly had it worse than those other countries :p.

North King, where did Lumada go? Anyways, I love how you mentioned the armoured elephants.

Treha - NPC
Economy: Good
Military: 2,500, 75 ships
Culture: Trilui / Opulensi / native, Average
Description: A small island off the coast of the mainland, Treha would not immediately strike one as destined for greatness. However, their usually wise rulers have managed to exploit its fairly secure position to become a respected trading power, as well as a common port of call.

Is this ok NK? I just decided I have enough time for another nes and yours is the best. May I take this nation or do you have another suggestion?

Finally, didn't Masada get story bonuses?

I honestly lost track of who did and did not get a story bonus.

Notice
If you wrote a story and I did not list you as getting a bonus, please tell me in your next set of orders, and the bonus will be carried over this next turn.

NK the Exiled States and Tisesh are the Seshweay successor states correct?

Yes.

And have the Arkage cum Janians adopted Ancestor worship?

I think so, yes.

EDIT: NK, how much of the Sesh military tradition has survived? Obviously I am most interested in it's survival in Jania, but I'm curious about elsewhere. Also, it's perfectly understandable Grang did not get a mention in the update

It's pretty ingrained in all the successor states, though naturally somewhat decayed.

1 May I move my nation?

Exoduses are highly difficult to do in practice, but you can certainly try.

How long will the new turns be? Fifty years?

I'm thinking twenty, but it might be fifty to keep a quick pace.

North King, where did Lumada go?

Oh, right. They were conquered by Moti. Um... meant to mention that... :p

Is this ok NK? I just decided I have enough time for another nes and yours is the best. May I take this nation or do you have another suggestion?

Well, it's one of the best if you want a seafaring game. Also keep in mind the stats will change.

No Comprendo. Please elaborate. We just want to have our lands back and be independent. Other than that we are willing to accept most anything.

I am unsure of what both No Comprendo and Please elaborate means, so I don't know wherever you think it was a good idea or not. :lol:

I am unsure of what both No Comprendo and Please elaborate means, so I don't know wherever you think it was a good idea or not. :lol:

"I don't understand" in Spanish. Please elaborate means "please clarify/expound/expand" in English. :p

@NK - Thanks :)

@Slavic Sioux - I can give some provinces back to you with a specific name, although I think it would be wise for the Hu'ut Empire to elect a Hu'ut aristocracy that rules the province, even though it is under your crown. Through some agreement we can then ensure peace between the two of our nations, as I honestly have no interest in conquering your nation. I do, however, have interest in making sure that you do not attack me again. That is why I'm a bit careful with the subject.

Top Bottom