Computer Always Heal After battle?

someguy486

Warlord
It seems like after every battle the computer whens they heal the same turn. Too often will I attack with the advantage and lose the battle, then I have a follow-up army attack the same turn and the computer starts the battle with all his guys back and wins again. It doesn't matter what civilization it is and I'm sure that there is not a stack there and it is just one unit.

I haven't seen this. I attacked a city with a bunch of different armies, ranging from pikemen to archers and my legion/catapults sacrificed themselves. I think they ended up having 3 defensive armies and each time I attacked they had less health.

No it happened to me to. My advantage. I lose. Next attack that turn faces the same, now fully healed unit. Its frickin annoying.

Sure you actually damaged the unit? what difficulty level? I haven't played on the hardest yet so maybe that has something to do with it.

Who are you fighting? I think it might be the Aztecs, but one of there abilities is to heal after every victory.

Are you sure its the same unit? At least for me I typically faced multiple defensive armies in each city that would have been indistinguishable from another were it not for the fact that I damaged them.

Bring more units (and don't forget to send in the spies).

Obviously the Aztecs are an exception here and can be a pain as a neighbor if you try to take them out without an advantage of some sort (promotions/tech/terrain). The best thing I can say for fighting the Aztecs is don't neglect to take any advantage you can get, however small. Naval support, spies, more spies, Himeji Castle, Fundamentalism, whatever.

In Deity I saw that, only 1 tank army, I attacked with 2 different armies in the same turn and even when the first strike almost kill him, he was fully healed by the time my 2nd army attacked.

Are we sure it is the same unit? Maybe it is a second army they are attacking with that has similar stats?

If they have multiple stacks, if you damage one of the stacks, the next attack is automatically defended with the army with the highest defense. Example:

You attack with an army of Tanks. They have 2 armys of tanks and defend while losing 2 of them with all of yours destroyed. The next attack you make in the same turn would default to the next stack as its defense rating is now higher than the damaged unit.

Are we sure it is the same unit? Maybe it is a second army they are attacking with that has similar stats?

It was only 1 tank army. But this bug I saw it once. Never happen again.

There seems to be some healing going on automatically at least with Army combat. I've noticed for example if I lose 2 of my 9 guys in an army during combat, the army is back to full health after the combat ends. I could swear I've even had it happen a few times where I lose 3 of my 9 guys and it still goes back to full health.

Top Bottom