Justinian I of the Byzantines: single-era 3d animated leaderhead with pcxs

He looks pi**ed.
He's probably mad that his wife (Theodora) was sleeping around again... :lol:

BTW, nice LH.

Rob, could you make another version of Theodora?
Wow, I think that's the first request EVER for that!! I can't promise anything at the moment, due to time constraints with Anno Domini and RL; what would you want to change from the Firaxis version?

@Sandris - thanks; sadly, they're the only leaderheads being uploaded at the moment!

Wow, I'm astonished!! There's already been 228 downloads!!

I'm not sure really, I would not even mind having the conquest version, but when my computer crashed a while back, I lost the game files, and my bloody conquest disk was no longer in working condition any longer. I you could make another version, or to save time, by sending me the files Via Email, I would very much appreciate it.

Amazing, as always!

sadly, they're the only leaderheads being uploaded at the moment!

It's really too bad :sad:. There were some great ones around here. On the bright side, it looks like you'll be winning the competition again ;).

I'm not sure really, I would not even mind having the conquest version, but when my computer crashed a while back, I lost the game files, and my bloody conquest disk was no longer in working condition any longer. I you could make another version, or to save time, by sending me the files Via Email, I would very much appreciate it.
Obviously, I wouldn't be able to send files from the conquest disk to you; in terms of doing another version of Theodora, I have to say that it wouldn't be my top priority - and I'm sure you'll understand that.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments - and the many downloads!

Heh. He looks a little like Lord Farquaad from Shrek.

Another excellent leaderhead! :thumbsup:

ERROR: File not found. Also, so I won't necro two threads, I can't extract the 4-era Justinian with WinRAR. Before you say "Just get WinACE", as a test, I downloaded Inegrid of Sweden (also an ACE file) and WinRAR extracted it perfectly.

I downloaded the 4-era Justinian fine a while ago...:confused:

Top Bottom