How many Civ wonders have you seen in person?

AcetyleneLamp

Chieftain
How many Civ wonders (from any Civ game) have you seen in person? The ones that I've seen:

Chichen Itza (At age 4)
Sistene Chapel
Uffizi
Statue of Liberty (didn't get to go inside though)

There are also probably a few that I was close to but didn't get to see, like the Eiffel tower (I looked for it from the plane while flying out of Paris to Rome but didn't see it).

Going from ciV:

Stonehenge
Notre Dame
Globe Theater
Sistine Chapel
Uffizi
Big Ben
Louvre
Broadway
Eiffel Tower
Statue of Liberty
Pentagon
United Nations
Oxford University

Generic "National Wonders" - guessing from the location in the picture for the building:
Heroic Epic (WWII Memorial at Arlington)
National Epic (Arc de Triomphe in Paris)
National Treasury (New York Stock Exchange (?))

Speaking of the Uffizi gallery, the opening scene of the Dario Argento film The Stendhal Syndrome gives you a pretty good quick tour of it (thankfully, the line to get in wasn't that long when I was there!):

Link to video.

Apparently the titluar "Stendhal Syndrome" in which people in which people faint/have a weird meltdown from being overcome by great art is a real thing and they actually have cots set up for people at the Uffizi for when that happens.

The Great Wall
Parthenon
Petra
Haghia Sophia
Forbidden Palace
Uffizi
Leaning Tower
Broadway
Statue of Liberty
Sistine Chapel

Depends how you define "seen" (i.e. just going by, or actually visiting)

Eiffel Tower, United Nation, Big Ben, Louvres, Statue of Liberty, Cristo Redentor, Louvre, Notre Dame, Pyramids, Oxford University, The Internet (every day...), Hollywood, Versailles, Wall Street,

Has anyone been at the Pentagon?

So. I've seen Big Ben, Brandenburger Tor, The reconstructed Globe theatre

yea that's it

Of the world wonders in various versions, I've been to the Alhambra, Angkor Wat, Apostolic Palace, Big Ben, Brandenburg Gate, Eiffel Tower, Globe Theatre, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Neuschwanstein, Notre Dame, Sistine Chapel (though this is in the Apostolic Palace, I guess), Stonehenge, Sydney Opera House, The Hagia Sophia, The Kremlin, The Louvre, Uffizi & Versailles. Of the national wonders, Circus Maximus, Hermitage, National Epic (if it's the Arc de Triomphe), Red Cross (if the HQ in Geneva counts) & Oxford.

Top Bottom