Welcome to Orbis - Download Information

I am sure of it, there are a lot of changes Opera added in her mod.
Also, it would really help if you post your problems where you should - the bug thread. I just noticed your trouble now ;)
Or at leader enhanced as you are using this modmod. But from what you describe, it does seem your installation is broken.
So you can't play any other mod? Does it apply to mods that come with BtS, i.e. Age of Ice or Final Frontier? And what other mod did you try?
Also, You can play FfH, right? Does it work fine?

I am running Vista on 4GB ram and Orbis is fine.

hi sorry then for the wrong place of my post, well i have vista 64 the only mod that i can play on its the original mod from the civilization 4 , i mean the mod of bts included on cd , and ffh2 , ffh2p , and orbis but this one something i got trouble because its going to crash like my save game that i posted , and its going to be slow after the game reach a huge number of units i think , because everytime i try to conquest a city me or an enemy , its take like a 5 min before i can take control of the game!! i dunno why , i got 6gb of ram!!!

and the other mod like warhammer fantasy battle , legends of revolution i cant even play because i cant see the letter , i mean any phrase like , start game or advanced option n these things!!

Well, ther is definetly something wrong with your settings. I have vista x64 myself and never experienced 5 minutes wait for the next turn with 4GB RAM. I decide it is WoC bug if it takes more than 2 minutes ;)

What launguage are is your Civ4? I am not sure if all mods have filled non-english text so it can cause no text in game (well, if I understud correctly what your problem is).
By the way FFH2p? What do you mean?

If BtS mods are working fine, you have probably did something wrong during installation.
To repeat, you need to install FfH 0.41, then patch it to a (not b, I am working on a version for it atm) and then install orbis 0.23 and then Orbis patch d. You should try if FfH works fine first, then install Orbis. Only it Orbis is fine too, try Leaders Enhanced. I doubt anything Opera added could cause the troubles, but it would help with isolating the problem.

Also, make sure you are running BtS 3.17. I am going to release version for 3.19 later this week.

Well, ther is definetly something wrong with your settings. I have vista x64 myself and never experienced 5 minutes wait for the next turn with 4GB RAM. I decide it is WoC bug if it takes more than 2 minutes ;)

What launguage are is your Civ4? I am not sure if all mods have filled non-english text so it can cause no text in game (well, if I understud correctly what your problem is).
By the way FFH2p? What do you mean?

If BtS mods are working fine, you have probably did something wrong during installation.
To repeat, you need to install FfH 0.41, then patch it to a (not b, I am working on a version for it atm) and then install orbis 0.23 and then Orbis patch d. You should try if FfH works fine first, then install Orbis. Only it Orbis is fine too, try Leaders Enhanced. I doubt anything Opera added could cause the troubles, but it would help with isolating the problem.

Also, make sure you are running BtS 3.17. I am going to release version for 3.19 later this week.

ffh2p = fall from heaven 2 plus , btw the language im playing its in italian , well look i know that i already did like u said , ffh2 its working fine to me , well maybe i try to reinstall them again, but i have another question its normal that when im playing a scion race when i built my 1st city its came out a hero but i cannot move here from the city???? she cant move !

ffh2p = fall from heaven 2 plus
There is no such thing as far I know ;). If you mean FF+ (Fall Further plus), it is for Fall Further, so you need to install it on Fall further. You can't install Orbis on it as it works with FfH 0.41a only. (but you can have them all installed at once in their appropiate folders). Also, only leaders enhanced and Enhance Coastall City work with Orbis (though not at once I think).

, btw the language im playing its in italian , well look i know that i already did like u said , ffh2 its working fine to me , well maybe i try to reinstall them again, but i have another question its normal that when im playing a scion race when i built my 1st city its came out a hero but i cannot move here from the city???? she cant move !
Italian can cause some troubles if the mod leaves italian text empty. Both FfH and Orbis have english text in there which works fine (but english is still english). You can change the language used to english (in options) and it should work.

The hero is Korrina and she is held untill you research Knowledge of the Ether. But she is a good defender and can learn death I spell (summon skeleton) which means she can send a skeleton to explore/fight

Spoiler :
There is no such thing as far I know ;). If you mean FF+ (Fall Further plus), it is for Fall Further, so you need to install it on Fall further. You can't install Orbis on it as it works with FfH 0.41a only. (but you can have them all installed at once in their appropiate folders). Also, only leaders enhanced and Enhance Coastall City work with Orbis (though not at once I think).

Italian can cause some troubles if the mod leaves italian text empty. Both FfH and Orbis have english text in there which works fine (but english is still english). You can change the language used to english (in options) and it should work.

The hero is Korrina and she is held untill you research Knowledge of the Ether. But she is a good defender and can learn death I spell (summon skeleton) which means she can send a skeleton to explore/fight

well yes its fall further plus sorry :crazyeye: , btw when im back to home i try to put in neglish n see if its work to other mod! , n thenx for the reply !! i thought korinna was a bug game! , another issue there a race dwarf or soemthing like that , if u built a city n reach an expansion cultural , the space of the worker in the city is limited only to the base! dont take the other tiles! its remains square n dont grow as cross like the other city of other race!

btw can u make , angel to fly? i mean walking on the water , well its an angel he got the wings.........

You probably refer to the Kuriotates. They have a small number of true cities that have a city radius of 3, as opposed to the usual 2. Then they have settlements, which function almost exactly like cities, except they are limited to the tiles surrounding the city square, they have a city radius of 1.

You probably refer to the Kuriotates. They have a small number of true cities that have a city radius of 3, as opposed to the usual 2. Then they have settlements, which function almost exactly like cities, except they are limited to the tiles surrounding the city square, they have a city radius of 1.

a ok but why ??? :confused:

a ok but why ??? :confused:

And why not?
Why do Illians cool terrain?
Why are Lanun great naval force?
Why Amurites are great at magic?

It is for flavour and unique gameplay experience. You get economy from metropolies and settlements are just military bases and for land claiming. In FfH it is the latter only.

because that it is how the race work's, and it requires a unique game style, wich some players prefer (having several large very productive cities, and some smaller ones)

for an explanation lore-wise, you should check de civpedia. I believe it is in there.

wow. As a longtime FF player. i have just finished my first full Orbis game. Gotta say it's much more to my taste, and hope it keeps updated and such.

And someday perhaps includes Turimbatar's AI uptdates XD

Anyways, best of luck

@beorn: That belongs in the bug thread ;)

OMG! I've always wished there was a more complex economic model in Civ especially fall from heaven.

If there was a race of evil gnomes who were bent on gaining money (Sort of an admixture of Donald Trump/Ferrengi/Starbucks/Microsoft) and a good race of jolly gnomes who are the antithesis of their vile cousins this would complete my wish.

OMG! I've always wished there was a more complex economic model in Civ especially fall from heaven.

If there was a race of evil gnomes who were bent on gaining money (Sort of an admixture of Donald Trump/Ferrengi/Starbucks/Microsoft) and a good race of jolly gnomes who are the antithesis of their vile cousins this would complete my wish.

Gnomes? :p

XD on Donald Trump etc

Gnomes were originally in as the Luchuirup, but they were droppedas Kael thought that Dwarves and gnomes being a different race with such a few differencewas abit redundant

Gnomes? :p

XD on Donald Trump etc

Gnomes were originally in as the Luchuirup, but they were droppedas Kael thought that Dwarves and gnomes being a different race with such a few differencewas abit redundant

yes, um the Luichirp were set as dwarves but Kael felt that making a whole bunch more graphics for a minor difference was stupid, so they became dwarves

I personally would like a mole/rat like race.... :p To form an opposite to the dwarven mountain wanderers...

Top Bottom