SevoMod 3

Didn't you read the first post? We've moved! Join us!

Wow, this is finally out!

As soon as my laptop gets fixed I'll be playing this mod first. I can see a lot of work went into this, Sevo, and I can't wait to play it! Congratulations!

And Happy Easter to you too :)

As always this looks great, just wish I had the time to use it. :)

Have you seen my Ethnically Diverse Units mod? I think it might be a nice addition to SevoMod and there are no balancing issues to deal with. :)

Edit: Darn it! Here I was thinking I'll finally beat woodelf to the first post, instead Shqype here sneaks past to claim it. :mad: :D

Alright! I'm raring to go and start testing... but where is the file? :)

W.Rabbit, you can't catch a break with these first posts anymore can you. :p

Sevo, can I suggest you include my "Dead Civ Scoreboard Mod"?

Otherwise... :goodjob:

Hey Sevo.

I've been lurker here for ages but I feel that I simply most comment on how much I'm looking forward to this mod.

Thanks a lot for all your work.

Sevo thanks for all the hard work you put into this & making it available for us. Can't wait to try this one out! Happy Easter to you also.....:goodjob:

You think the file will be approved today?

casey1966 said:
You think the file will be approved today?

question:"you really think they work on eastern?" I think 3D download is still within christian terrority located :)

I could offer Sevo to upload it to my website FTP..make a download link to it quickly, et voila. ..but im not sure how fast it'll be if many people start to download it.. im hosting a large 400Mb gallery of my son there..so far noone complaint it is too slow :) but with 100people starting to download the sevo mod? :) hahaha

:goodjob: :) :king:

will saved games in 2.3 be compatible
also is this compatible with 1.59
still playing a huge game in 1.59 sevo 2.3

Sevo,

damn you. I just downloaded 2.3 and fairplay and was ready to start grognarding when I saw this 2.9.

you totally rule, and now I sit here realizing I better wait to start a game!

fileplanet would totally host this stuff!

Is there anything better than drinking and partying all night, making out with a hot woman twice your age, then playing sevos civ 4 mod with a good cup of cofee in your hand trying to sober :king:

Stellan_87 said:
Is there anything better than drinking and partying all night, making out with a hot woman twice your age, then playing sevos civ 4 mod with a good cup of cofee in your hand trying to sober :king:
What if your 30?:crazyeye:

Top Bottom