"Shadow" schedule

Btw, I know you plan to overhaul the Illians and the Svartalfar (though truth to tell I truly enjoy Sureshot's unit models). However I haven't heard a thing about the Sidar. Will they be fleshed out eventually or just kept a random Civ you encounter?

Monty python tech voices: Holy grail's The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch instructions for Blasting powder, dead parrot for Deceiption:lol:
But seriously: will the Sidar be just like anyone else or will their ghostness be used somehow, like having units invisible unless another unit is in adjacent tile or something like that? Would make sense with Morgoth's diplomacy texts

plz make war craft 3 style death knights!!!:cry: ill do anything for em

plz make war craft 3 style death knights!!!:cry: ill do anything for em

they are not on the to do list, but if you wanna bribe me, ill see what I can come up with :p

I heard that the belseraphs were being changed in shadow I thought they were a basically finished civ. What changes are happening? I looked in the pedia and they now have two conjurers wtf?

Oh yeah, are colonies gonna be in shadow, if not would you be able to stop the extra maintanence from towns over seas I'm pretty sure it's still in but I appologise if this has already been sorted out.

I heard that the belseraphs were being changed in shadow I thought they were a basically finished civ. What changes are happening? I looked in the pedia and they now have two conjurers wtf?

Oh yeah, are colonies gonna be in shadow, if not would you be able to stop the extra maintanence from towns over seas I'm pretty sure it's still in but I appologise if this has already been sorted out.

Remember that we had some extra time waiting for the BtS .13 patch to come out so we went ahead and implmented some things off of the "shadow" design list early. Thats where Freaks, Puppeteer, the Arena and the Hall of Mirrors came from.

But you may find a few more surprises are in store for the Balseraphs.

Remember that we had some extra time waiting for the BtS .13 patch to come out so we went ahead and implmented some things off of the "shadow" design list early. Thats where Freaks, Puppeteer, the Arena and the Hall of Mirrors came from.

But you may find a few more surprises are in store for the Balseraphs.

Cool the belseraphs are one of my favourite civs, specially with keelyn. The summoner trait rocks lol.

hmm... im wondering if kaels avatar change have anything to do with shadow :hmm:

hmm... im wondering if kaels avatar change have anything to do with shadow :hmm:

No, read #41 on the clues you've played too much FfH thread.

EDIT: I stand corrected. I guess that was just a coincidence or did he purposefully wait to post the 41st one?:confused:

*Whistles.* A countdown? To remind us EXACTLY how long we have to survive? Well, Kael. You are one evil son of a Balor. But I mean that in a good way.

Top Bottom