About Diplo music.................

I liked Napoleons and Louis XIV diplo music

Id have to go with Shaka or Pacal whichever has that crunchy guitar. Other than that i cant say ive taken note of any of them, it doesnt take me longer than 1second to read what they want... you guys just sit there lookin at them as they look at you diggin the tunes together over a beer or what? lol

I like almost all of them, but I think I lean most towards Louis's. I like Bach, and I find interesting how the 4th of the Goldberg Variations (originally in piano) is arranged into different formats.

If including songs from the whole game, I find the Bach's Menuet (in the renaissance) the best. That cello solo is just...amazing! I never get tired of it.

Welcome to the Forums The Daikon. :beer:

Oooh!
First time a civer has noticed my one of my secretive activites, and actually replied!:)
Thanks!
I will be posting replies here and there, so see ya there!

I'm horrible at choosing a single favorite, but I can list some of the best ones:
-Early Vikings
-Holy Romans (Charlemagne)
-Stone Age Japanese
-The Netherlands
-Portugal
-Native American
-Celtic
-Arabian
-Persian (both)
-Sumeria's is great for all eras

These tend to be the best even though I still like all of the others. All I really have to say is that the music for this game was beautifully done, I don't think I've played a game before that had such a great quality soundtrack.

Charlemagne's Late Theme is pretty kickass. You can just imagine him running a gleaming urban paradise.

The Egyptian Late Theme is a close second. It may not sound as grand as other themes, but it just has a really soothing ambience I love. (It may also have something to do with the fact that I play as Ramesses all the time.) :rolleyes:

The Korean and Celtic Late Themes are 3rd and 4th, respectively.
Last but not least, Joao II's Early Theme, because it also has that soothing ambient quality to it.

I have to admit, Pacal's whale & elephant sodomy theme has grown on me. At first, I hated it, but now it just has that unique character that makes me chuckle. I couldn't pick a favorite, but it isn't Pacal's. :)

Top Bottom