Civilization V Funny screenshots

I know it's in the picture, I just don't know how I got that happiness level. I didn't even finish Order by then so you can count out +1 happiness per city. There was no religious bonus that added happiness, although I did have a mosque in every city, so that's +3 happiness I believe. I had little luxury resources. I just don't know how I got that much.

Also, I was only allied with two city-states, a mercantile one and a cultural one.

Er, isn't +1 happiness per city the opener for Order? You would only need to pick the first policy.

Spoiler :

Magic torpedoes?

Attachments

• 2013-06-14_00001.jpg
    2013-06-14_00001.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 3,082
Homing devices. They curve around the peninsula. Either that or they fly above land and then touch down in the water on the other side. Or somehow burrow under the tectonic plate of the continent without being vaporized by magma.

I say take it. As said, it is nearly un-conquerable without modern era + units, and it would have good food yield with the water tiles.

Wasn't it said before that there weren't going to be allowed any photoshopped images?

Turn 233, I had wiped Polynesia off the face of the earth.

I could've used that help earlier...

Attachments

• Waronwho1.jpg
    Waronwho1.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 1,280
  • Waronwho2.jpg
    Waronwho2.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 1,059
I'm sorry to quote such an old post, but what I really want to know is: What mod changes the score list like that? I would love to be using that.

Sweet justice! RELIEF! This Great Merchant came in just in time. Can you see how?
Spoiler :

I then realized that my cites haven't even been connected by roads (railroads, anyone?) yet...

I'm sorry to quote such an old post, but what I really want to know is: What mod changes the score list like that? I would love to be using that.

That's not a mod. If you go into the Diplomacy tab (the globe symbol) you'll get that list.

Lord do I feel dumb. I have never clicked that icon before, I thought it was just art.

:lol: - We all have the moments of "This.. actually does something"

I once remember never realising that when you built a Wonder in MP youc an click on the pop-up notification to get the splash screen.

I never knew that the purple tiles on a city were actually what the city will expand into, I always assumed it was "Recommended tiles".

A bit late to the party...
Spoiler :

And Someone else founded Islam 20 turns later.

Attachments

• CivilizationV 2013-06-18 13-47-17-284.jpg
    CivilizationV 2013-06-18 13-47-17-284.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 2,437
Remember, folks. Defense wins championships.
Spoiler :

Montezuma DOWed me at t55, and I have been defending my borders ever since. After many, many unsuccessful campaigns for Memphis (shown here), he tried to go for peace, demanding Alexandria in the deal, but I told that fool he'll have to pry that city off my cold, dead fingers.

Remember, folks. Defense wins championships.
Spoiler :

Montezuma DOWed me at t55, and I have been defending my borders ever since. After many, many unsuccessful campaigns for Memphis (shown here), he tried to go for peace, demanding Alexandria in the deal, but I told that fool he'll have to pry that city off my cold, dead fingers.

And some say a good defense is the best offense... you could likely wipe out a civ or two with those troops!

It's not really a funny, but I didn't want to make a separate thread.

The map script was Pangaea Plus. Which of course generated one super large lake, and one utterly ginormous lake.

-S

Attachments

• 2013-06-21_00001.jpg
    2013-06-21_00001.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 1,062
  • 2013-06-21_00002.jpg
    2013-06-21_00002.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 876
It's not really a funny, but I didn't want to make a separate thread.

That's actually a pretty good idea. With a new thread called "Awesome/Neat Screenshots," it will make this thread something for just funny screenshots and not the general screenshots it has become.

Top Bottom