Goddess of the hunt missing.

Stonemender

Chieftain
Hi,

i have noted on several occasions, that i seem to be unable to select 'goddess of the hunt' (its not even on the list) when chosing a pantheon playing as Inca.

Pagodas are also missing when founding a religion - is this a bug or a feature?

Did other AIs already pick said Pantheon/Belief? AI seems to love Goddess of the Hunt.

Choosing a Belief makes it ineligible for other civs. If another civ beat you to it, it would not be a choice for you.

I think the Celts favor the Goddess of the Hunt pantheon, and they often get there first on account of the UA for bonus :c5faith:.

Goddes of the Hunt is a fun one and because I love bloating up bonus resource tiles, I go for it. But you'd think it would come with a little extra, like a rough target promotion for archers built in city or something (SINCE THAT IS HOW HUNTING HAPPENS)

Actually, I like Goddess of the Hunt for the Luxury resource tiles... Furs/Ivory/Truffles... makes them support an entire population on their own; however, I've only chosen it twice so far.... when I get to select a pantheon I look at my current cities and my planned ones and count up what I'd get for particular beliefs. Only a few games has the number of camps been great enough while food supply for those cities been small enough to warrant that belief over another.

Top Bottom