Fallout on Mountains

iloveciv5

bluesolid100
I just nuked the Roman Empire, and the fallout went on some mountains. Is it possible to clean up? I think it looks ugly, and its going to stay there for another quadrillion years, till the universe ends.

Carthaginian suicide worker I'm guessing.

Please tell me it had Machu Picchu on it.

Yeah...good, ol' Machu Picchu...I'm never happy with a game unless I have the opportunity to built this wonder.... even if I can actually live without it.

Games without mountains can be so boooooring...;) I remember one memorable game when I had no mountains....late in the game I stumbled on a nice, isolated northern island with stone and grasslands ....and a mountain... :D There was nice CS as a neighbour, and a rather anemic Washington civ neaby in its death throes.

Then [...or maybe it was shortly before] some CS said I would "gain influence" if I built Machu Picchu....[must be part of the algorithm.].. I was stunned, so late in the game and no one had built it.... So I did...I can't remember now if I had to rush-build a harbour as well, but anyway the jump in gold flow was very welcome. :)

Zombie Mountain sighted.... :O A mountain full of oh zombies.

Top Bottom