IOT Organisational and Discussion Thread

Announcing a new IOT that currently is unnamed. It's going to more or less be a back-to-basics IOT formed around rule amendments to recent IOTs.
Main Features/ Rule Changes:
* No more Nuclear Weapons
* An extremely basic technology that replaces Espionage and Nukes from IOT 6 and Rev IOT
* No longer will there be hundreds of islands in Oceania and the Caribbean that no one uses throughout the entire game: Many of them will be removed
* Balanced Naval and province defense system based on Technology

This will start when Nedim's new IOT ends.

* No longer will there be hundreds of islands in Oceania and the Caribbean that no one uses throughout the entire game: Many of them will be removed

I propose an IOT based in Oceania and the Caribbean.

Viva La Tropico! I think we should make a rule that only allows 3 at a time, and Naruto, your going to wait a long time, Im starting when one of the other IOTs dies

Viva La Tropico! I think we should make a rule that only allows 3 at a time, and Naruto, your going to wait a long time, Im starting when one of the other IOTs dies

We don't need that rule. Good ones will stay on top, bad ones sink out of sight. In any case, I'll wait until TF's ends.

And ones with inactive hosts will implode.

We don't need that rule. Good ones will stay on top, bad ones sink out of sight. In any case, I'll wait until TF's ends.

Unless there is an okay one, but a better one comes along, but doesn't get attention because everyone is already too busy.

It's hard for my IOTs to die since I'm a bum and don't start college until June I believe. :p

They usually just become so slow they're not worth the effort of managing so I just write a pretty Epilogue(kudos to Throvald for starting the trend) and move onto the next project.

The new, industrial future beacons. In a changing, furious world, can your nation rise above all to become the most powerful empire the world has ever known?

Features:

An "events-driven" game
Technological advancement
National objectives
Internal politics
Stability, Rebellions and Civil Wars
A revamped combat system
A (hopefully) comfortable middle ground between simplicity and complexity

Hey, Tailless, that map shows up as a red X, which is disappointed because I was considering playing if I liked the map, but a tiny X shaped empire doesn't sound much fun...

EDIT: Nevermind, it works now... Sorry.

Top Bottom