GO1 - The Tsarina

Ok, so apparently I have days-of-the-week disorder. I really thought it was Friday when I posted that *facepalm*

Went mountain biking. A bit stuffed. Playing tomorrow. What is a comma?

Spoiler :
:p

Damn you and your busy life! Getting in the way of more important things :p

I didn't imagine the homework I had would take as long as it did. Simply not enough time to concentrate on this tonight, but I will make sure I do it ASAP. Sorry (again); couldn't be avoided.
Damn you and your busy life! Getting in the way of more important things :p

Tell me about it. :p

I've been busy. :)p)

There's a 99% chance that I'll play tonight. I've put a reminder on my desktop to make sure it happens this weekend.

Well, well. 99% chance isn't everything, I guess? ;)
As long as you do it today or tomorrow I'm happy though.

OK, before I play, if anyone can give me a few pointers on basically what to do (apart from draft) this turnset that'd be awesome. Thanks. :)

OK.

I have to admit, EU3 has been a bit of a (read: a massive) distraction, but I feel like a break so this shalt be done sooneth :D

I've played the turnset. We haven't won, but it's pretty much more of the same from here on in. I didn't take any screenshots (I forgot :p)

The file will be up shortly.

EDIT: There we go. It looks like I only played nine turns, but I had stuff to do iRL.

Attachments

• Tsarina AD-1570.CivBeyondSwordSave
    297.7 KB · Views: 88
Continued the attack on the Persian cities and captured I think five, one of which was in the south, one on an island and the rest up north. They are willing to capitulate, an option I'm not sure whether or not we should use. Land is just above 50%.

Other than that, founded one new city, kept building militray - but didn't choose to switch to US - and initiated a 24-turn GA with 3 GPs and the Taj since we're unlikely to need them for anything else at this point.

Couldn't draft much for some reason - this is the first Civ I've played this year so I might have stuffed up there.

Accept capitulation, move on.
'Couldn't draft much'? How do you mean? There is a 3 drafts per turn limit, if that's what you mean.

Tried again the next turn and none of the cities wanted to draft.

... I suppose you know, but you need Nationhood for drafting, right?
And cities above size 6.

We're in Nationhood, and the cities I'm talking about were at least mostly size 6.

Ah well.

May I suggest taking over the turnset, after five months of no-updateness? :p

Top Bottom