Frequently Asked Questions

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
Frequently Asked Questions....
Under Development

Hello

I´m a german guy and I love your mod. And like everyone else I want to post my ideas to improve the mod.

-> The germans shouldn`t use the infantry I,II,.... because their colour is too bright. The germans had grey and brown uniforms at this time. My idea: the SS unit should become the normal german infantry because they really looks like the normal german "wehrmacht" and you can make another ss unit (maybe in black and red).

The bright german infantry steals the historical atmosphere.

-> the production of of every city in the mod is much to low (with germany I produced my first ship in 1943 )

-> the strength of russia and the U.S. are too low (both nations should have 3-4 cities more in my opinion)
-> the strength of italy is too high (they conquered nearly every city in france till Dec 1940)
-> perhaps you can add the full scandinavian map in the 1939 scenario (scandinavia was very important in ww2 /ore-resources in norway supported the german war-production)
narvik in north norway was showplace of great battles in ww2
moreover the russian-finisch winterwar in 1939/1940

I know it is a lot of work to add full scandinavian (is it possible to increase a map in civ4??) perhaps you can explain me to add it by myself

-> more civs are much more interesting (but need a lot of time I know)

Thx for reading my ideas,
great job guys

Hello

I´m a german guy and I love your mod. And like everyone else I want to post my ideas to improve the mod.

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

-> The germans shouldn`t use the infantry I,II,.... because their colour is too bright. The germans had grey and brown uniforms
at this time. My idea: the SS unit should become the normal german infantry because they really looks like the normal german "wehrmacht" and you can make another ss unit (maybe in black and red).

It's what we want to make for phase two :) unique infantry units for each nation. When i searched for different uniforms i don't see any pattern - there's around 100 different uniforms for Germany with different painting. i'm not sure yet wich one will be used for each unit. Could you provide screenshot (photography) how you imagine new ss uniform?

The bright german infantry steals the historical atmosphere.
I see - there' nice reskin made by danrell - probably i'll fit it soon (maybe in patch 1.1b, but more probable that in 1.2b patch)

-> the production of of every city in the mod is much to low (with germany I produced my first ship in 1943
-> the strength of russia and the U.S. are too low (both nations should have 3-4 cities more in my opinion)
-> the strength of italy is too high (they conquered nearly every city in france till Dec 1940)
Wich scenario did you play - balancing it seems big problem wich we will try in next patches, check the new version of scenarios in Download Sections.

-> perhaps you can add the full scandinavian map in the 1939 scenario (scandinavia was very important in ww2 /ore-resources in norway supported the german war-production)
narvik in north norway was showplace of great battles in ww2
moreover the russian-finisch winterwar in 1939/1940

I know it is a lot of work to add full scandinavian (is it possible to increase a map in civ4??) perhaps you can explain me to add it by myself

I'm not sure if there's good map of europe with Scandinavia on CFC. Changing map would mean of creating new scenario - i don't know how to make it easy way :)

It would be great if you could make scenario for this mod :)
If you're interested send me pm

-> more civs are much more interesting (but need a lot of time I know)

I started new thread about new nations for phase two.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=210627
The number of hours needed to make new nations are indeed very huge. So i want to know opinion wich nations in wich order

-Thx for reading my ideas,
great job guys

Lol np and thx :)

I played the 1939 scenario with Germany, U.S. and Russia (until 1944 in every game)

hi...

first I have to say.. It's a really good Mod with a lot of potential.

do you have any further plans for a full single oder multiplayer game ? or just Scenarios ?

Thank you !

Thx :)

it's focused on scenarios both for singleplayer (as it's now) and for multiplayer (the scenarios are in production, and the game becomes more balanced so hopefully it would be possible to get interesting multiplayer game scenarios).

about full single player - i don't think so - it wasn't purpose of this mod - they are reall great mods like visa, modern warfare mod, amra, sevo, total realism mod and rhyes and falls of civilizations wich enhance full single player games. we focused only on 1933-1952 - so they aren't any warriors, swordsman, etc and playing on singleplayer is without sense - cause developing economy is to slow.

But i'm couriuos how it would work with accelerated start - so the game would start with couple of cities some infrastructure started some units already developed (you can say civ would start in modern era) - it could be fun especially in mulitplayer.

In the previous version of the mod I changed the .ini to allow single player custom games, and it wasnt horribly slow if you started in the industrial age. The main problem was that there were too few countries available and you were pretty much stuck with a small map.

Next version will bring much more nations - if it would go ok we'll reach aroun 20 nations in game :)

Which version of Civ4 is this mod compatable with? Is it Warlords only? or is their an upcoming BTS 3.19 version?

@Darthvegeta800
Japan will be in BTS version

@Tasunke
It's for Warlords 2.08 iirc

New version will be for BTS 3.19

Can you give us a forecast of when the patch for the 3.19 version will be available?

Thank-you, NotSoGood, you are correct. I am interested in the patch for the current version, which is for Civ4 v3.19.

2-3 weeks, but it might change, depending on how SDK Python work will go.

There'll be added soon

Does this mod include the entire globe or just Europe and US?

Top Bottom