Have Fun - Cheat Engine

Ok found how to Install your program -Mod it's in Mods and enablaed hoe do I run it in Game
(next time put a how to in your page for us old fat guys
Thanks Brull

@Brulla

To install copy the file to:
My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS
then inside the game go Mods->Installed and press Install Button in the bottom

then Enable the mod by clicking Enable button to the right of the mod name.

To play a Game with the Mod enabled, go to Mods->Single Player->Set Up Game.

And The mod will be loaded automatically in the new game.

CooooooL It worked thanks. Ok one more ? how do U use it on a already saved Game or Can You?
Thank
Brulla

Whe I restarted the Saved Game Have fun went away how do You restart Have fun from a saved Game or is it a One shot deal?
Thnks
Brulla

Got it to work mod Saved games thank Only probs is reveal Map freezes game and They havent fix the freeze bug so have to save often hope new oatch come out soon I'm runningVs 1.0.1.167
Thanks Deep Blue for Mod Keep it up
Brulla

Cool Mod !

Great way to make a quick assessment of new upgrades and MODs.
Even works in the latest upgrade(1.0.1.221).

imho it should be part of the standard game instead of being just a mod, like we had standard cheat possibilities in older CIV-versions (blocking the HOF of course).

Keep up the good work!
Hope you make some more versions.
Viator

ummm..... hw do u use the free unit cheat. does it give u units or something cause mine wont work. please help:(

It works exactly as described in the first post (above).
BUT do mind that some units need resources (like iron for a longswordman), so you must first use "Select Resource" to get the proper resource.
Your unit will appear in and near your first city.

im trying to get a free rifleman but when i click on it nothing happens and they dont need any resource. so im not sure how well it works

Well ive obviously done that. i open the menu, scroll down, chose the unit, hit go, and Nothing happens. am i missing something?:confused:

Is there anyway to close the objectives panel in this game? I keep seeing the tab for this under it under it but I can't click it due to the panel blocking my way.

Is there anyway to close the objectives panel in this game? I keep seeing the tab for this under it under it but I can't click it due to the panel blocking my way.

I dont understand what you mean, what is the objectives panel?

Is this compatible with the CCMAT II mod?

Thanks!

This mod is an independent UI and is compatibile with any mod and any game version.

Although a very handy mod, the only setback is every time I want free units, they spawn around the capital. I wish I could place them wherever on the map, but as it's not the mod's fault that they got rid of tile selection in this game. :(

i got couple suggestions... 1. if you use the cheat on get techs early have it followed on the tech tree otherwise the game will crash.
2. have cheats in improve the strength of your units...warriors, archers, ships, etc...and speed on the workers.
3. instead of having all units from different civs have the units from the civ your playing, editing or taken a seat in.

Joey

Top Bottom