The Questions-Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread Question Thread II!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying?

I meant how in Friends they always end every sentence as if it had a question mark after it? And then I went to the mall with Phoebe? etc

Could you be any more like a character in Friends?

If the question was directed at me, I suppose that in fairness, I could develop the irating factor of my voice to something akin to Joey or Joel or whatever that oaf is called.

I have found that when you do that in conversation, it really confuses people?

I remember my 7th grade math teacher hated that.

"What's the answer?"

"Five?"

"Would you... bet the ranch?"

He sucked.

This might be a very stupid question that's been answered a thousand times (and somehow I've managed to miss that..), but does anyone else notice the post count going down? I've gotten to 233 posts twice and it keeps going back down to 200ish.

This might be a very stupid question that's been answered a thousand times (and somehow I've managed to miss that..), but does anyone else notice the post count going down? I've gotten to 233 posts twice and it keeps going back down to 200ish.

I made a thread about it in site feedback. Turns out when they get rid of the old threads it gets removed from our postcount total.

Some of the threads that are popular around here(member's photos, What Song are you listening to...) get deleted when they reach 1000 posts which you already know. But when they get deleted, all your posts in that thread do as well. So your count goes down.

Your post count dip was probably a result of the latest Song thread being deleted for a newer one.

Edit: Xpost

In Bass tabs what does this lower case "a" mean when marked over a string instead of the fret number. Is it slap bass?

Why do people yell "USA" in response to a guy holding a sign that says "Mcain votes against war vets".

Do they really think the ultimate enemy of america is protestors?

Is Southern Illinois the only area that uses the word "cahoots"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom