Bug reports and technical issues

edit: Never mind, problem solved.

What does the Confederation civic do? I see nothing in its description.

delete that file and update again

This is not a bug, I just want to understand what happens the next turn. Can someone check the game save and explain it to me?

Edit: latest SVN version.

What does the Confederation civic do? I see nothing in its description.
Nothing at the moment, I didn't get to code its effect yet :mischief:

It's meant to reduce the probability of civs respawning in your territory.

The UHV condition view for the Khmer is bugged. It still shows that you should collect 18 000 culture.

Will look at it.

I was playing as Japan, and sailed to Europe to talk to my white homies. But the name for the Ottomans was DEFAULT_OTTOMAN_NAME, something like that.. I don't have a screenshot, but maybe you can find the reason for it.

And another thing, during international conventions when everyone votes on city flipping; it often happens that two civilization vote on the same city, so even though Italy may have gotten Constantinople from the vote, we also vote on Russia getting it from Germany (even though at this point Italy has it).

Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but anywho Egypt's dynamic name is bugged if it is a vassel of Arabia.

Yeah, sorry, it's fixed with the latest revision.

Newly founded American cities start with 1 pop and no buildings.

600 AD, E/E, latest (March 1st) SVN update.

P.S. Also see Confederacy and no Imperialism in this SVN update.

The Cannon unit can pass through jungles as of the latest SVN update, I assume that's a bug :)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "CvEventInterface", line 23, in onEvent
File "CvRFCEventManager", line 112, in onhandleEvent
File "CvRFCEventManager", line 123, in _handleDefaultEvent
File "CvEventManager", line 938, in onVassalState

Value Error: too many values to unpack

-Bombard unit have no graphic yet? It's red spot over here.

-There is only a few cities from the Babylonian era that still stands until now realistically, but there is always cities on that region that is important. Back then, weren't you agreed on changing Memphis to al-Qahira under Arab?

-I think leaving the Greece survive with Alexander as the leader and their UP and their highly productive cities with lots of hammer and foods is a bad idea. They become a superpower later on unless Rome/Byzantine can stop them. In my game, Greece taking over Constantinople from Turks and drive them away from Anatolia. Turk's capital is now Babilu... They also razed Vienna and Buda (pest) so only northern part of HRE stands.

-Since Vienna is razed, the capital of HRE is now at Frankfurt and when I, Prussia, spawn; there's awkwardly two Germany there : Kingdom of Germany and Prussian Empire. All cities from HRE, which coincidentally located in Germany, all but Frankfurt flipped to me. They unstable and die a turn later..

Are you at the latest revision? Bombard graphics have already been committed.

I think so..
What's the latest revision?
Iirc last time I update is on March 1st..

EDIT : Is updating now.

Spoiler :

Any clue how that French settling party got there?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0521.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0521.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 120
  • AutoSave_AD-0750 Turn 196.CivBeyondSwordSave
    402.4 KB · Views: 27
Top Bottom