Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!

Tonight≠Last night...

My headphones died. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
well.... frankly.. I prefer cold weather... so I guess I'm getting screwed over anyway
I wish I still lived someplace hot and dry. The Mojave was pretty awesome, I'm not gonna lie. And if I wanted cold, ski resorts aren't that far away. :p
The entire day wasted on waiting for a plumber :mad:
John McCain spent part of a rally waiting for Joe to show up (he didn't). Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

well.... frankly.. I prefer cold weather... so I guess I'm getting screwed over anyway

You PREFER cold weather? From a Canadian, I think we can lock you up and throw away the key. ;)

I have nothing to do tomorrow related to Halloween. Just an econ exam and astrophysics club which most people will skip anyway.

I've procrastinated endlessly on something I should have been done with by now. :mad:

My new computer cant handle civ graphics....

Damned physics homework. NEWTONS JOULES WATTS FORCE POWER WORK makes me want to raaaaaage. Also, why is the law of conservation of energy so hard to apply to apply to pulleys? Why is it so hard to apply to textbook questions? Is it that hard or am I just an idiot?

AND we're going to have to learn even faster due to the amount of material we have to cover by May... ah . .. .. .. ..

Library is closed tomorrow so I have to do all my homework that needs a computer or textbook at home :cry:

Bill Clinton is going to be in New Jersey at some Obama rally but I can't go its too far north somewhere near Newark which sucks. It would be cool to see Clinton speak.

I bought some pizza and stuck it in the fridge, so I could have it after work, and my brother ate it, so now I'm going to have spend a bunch of time making dinner!!:mad:

I bought some pizza and stuck it in the fridge, so I could have it after work, and my brother ate it!!:mad:

My brother does this all the time. I just make him cough it up (money, that is).

GAH!!! The missionary that went home a couple of weeks ago killed one of life's mysteries. Missionaries have first names. I'm scarred forever. I will never be able to look at the missionaries currently serving here the same.

I wish I still lived someplace hot and dry. The Mojave was pretty awesome, I'm not gonna lie. And if I wanted cold, ski resorts aren't that far away. :p
You PREFER cold weather? From a Canadian, I think we can lock you up and throw away the key. ;)
well.... trust me.... I can take the cold..... I hate when its 100° outside and your sweating like crazy

plus... I'm always warm... I'm like a natural heater

but on to my rant.... ARGH!@! I didn't do my homework last night because I fell asleep really early.... I need to get it done in HR now!

ok, winter seems to have arrived here (first snow this season) and guess what? the heating in our flat doesn't work correctly....we have the heating turned up full blast and in most rooms the temperature doesn't rise above 18°C :mad:

yesterday the heating guy was there and tried some stuff....to no avail...if this doesn't work they'll have to flush the heating, which means that they'll have to turn it off completely first :mad:

Top Bottom