Starting new pitboss game soon

I'm easy either way.
However, I do believe if it aint broken, leave it alone. But then again, I did not read up on what this patch fixes.
I suppose the end result of all that is, I'm sitting on the fence (LOL)

Don't you mean spying in my territory. There will be no peace without compensation. I am not happy.

Mîtiu Ioan;4806613 said:
I made a "double move" for exploration and for not lagging the game progress. Anyway - the "war" was for the same exploration reason. Peace ? :mischief:

Regards

For a player not wanting to lag the game you seem to be very reluctant to finish your turn.

I have made my turn and am waiting for Mîtiu Ioan to do his turn. He has logged in twice after me but has not completed his turn. There is still 11 hrs left on this turn and I will wait as long as possible for him to complete his turn. If he does not then I will be forced to do a double move.

Yeah, my router has been crapping out more and more frequently, looks like it is time to replace it. I'll either pick one up at a store today or order one online.

There is just one hour left in the game. Hopefully you will be able to get your turn in. If not, and you had some significant actions to take, let me know and I'll reload it so you can get your turn in.

Congratulations for the victory IanDC:king: You're always amazingly fast in researching techs.

And many thanks to Pagan[CyC] for hosting the game:goodjob: . You made good use of those Keshiks although the end was bitter for you.

Top Bottom