Vassal States: Off
Barbarians: Normal
Tech Trading: Normal
Difficulty Level: Monarch
Game Speed: Normal
Turns: Simultaneous
Duplicate Leaders: Yes
Restricted Leaders: Yes

With these settings in place, your team should now be able to finalize your choice of leader. Teams are allowed to use the same leader. If you really want a unique leader, you can submit a list of alternate leaders to be used if someone else gets your top pick.

I also need a game password for your team.

The deadline for picking your leader(s) will be Thursday, April 1.

As in all things the King will speak on our behalf :)

King Indiansmoke - if you could please send the password that you choose via PM.

Long live the King! :king:

With these settings there is no doubt that our leader will be Pascal of the Maya. Had it been a level up (emperor) an organized leader would have come into consideration but monarch is still low enough for expansive to be a crucial trait and high enough for financial to be by far the strongest trait.

This will be very interesting! I've never personally played Pascal. :D

Long live Pascal, Long live Indiansmoke! Long live the king! :king:

So..

Early military efforts will be devolved to "HUEHUEHUE, BR BR?" Quecha rushes? :mischief:

Interesting. Still, Financial and organized can (and probably will) pull us through. :D

However, my Liege, I can't help but fear your divine inspiration may also have been shared by some of the more "enlightened" commoners of the outlands. :sad:

So..

Early military efforts will be devolved to "HUEHUEHUE, BR BR?" Quecha rushes? :mischief:

Interesting. Still, Financial and organized can (and probably will) pull us through. :D

However, my Liege, I can't help but fear your divine inspiration may also have been shared by some of the more "enlightened" commoners of the outlands. :sad:

That would be Inca you're referring to with the Quecha rush. The mayan UU is the Holkan.

Yeah, I meant Expansive, but got muddled up. :blush:

Expansive cuts worker build times in half and adds a health bonus to each city, while organized halves city maintenance and courthouse build time (I think.. :undecide: ).

I understand most concepts, but don't know how to manipulate things changed since Warlords (like the new espionage system)..

Top Bottom