Fosse's Pitboss

Yes. If it goes down while I am in bed overnight it will tend to be down for at over 6 hours.

I'm awake now and it's up again.

Now the server is down again. And for some reason it seems to cancel my turn. I've already finished this turn 2 times, but again it seems to be canceled and I can't log in. Strange.

Dandridge, you'll want to play again.

Whenever someone logs into Pitboss it saves the game right before they enter. This means that when my computer suffers a series of crashes because of a driver issue (now resolved) the unlucky player who last logged on gets their turn canceled. If you can get in again before the turn rolls over (90 min) then post here and I will make a new save after you're done so you'll be safe.

If you can't, and you need, I can restore the server to your turn state and hold off on the turn. Since you've been trying and by no fault of your own your turn was lost.

Wing Wah, I opened my border for you in good faith so that your lost Quecha could return home, however it seems to be taking the most round about route through my whole territory to get there.
A warning one more step south and I will kill him.

Spike of Mongolia

Fosse, could you please load the last autosave from previous turn (820 AD) again. It seems I have missed my turn, since the server was down during the hours when I can make my moves. It's important since we are in war.

Well, I'm happy to oblige, but there isn't really a good autosave right now because the last turn played in 820 AD was Conquistador about 25 minutes before the timer ran out. I can reload to that turn if I know when to load it up, and can start it up at pretty much any time tomorrow. Dan can play (and Madiba too if he gets into it in that time... he missed that turn as well) and the turn will rollover and everyone will have the full timer. But the thing is Conquistatdor and Dan will have to both play because I can't take away one player's turn to give another one his. Alternativly, there is a save about six or seven hours before, but it's ionut's, so ionut, Conquistator and Dan will have to be able to play it before the timer runs out.

But if a reasonable time can't be found though that lets those who already made moves get to remake them in the turn timer's duration then I'll have to reload the current turn at the last save point which I made before taking it down to keep the game moving.

I could play my turn right now (within 10 minutess) , but the game seems to be down again. Next time I can play at about 16 GMT.

But if a reasonable time can't be found though that lets those who already made moves get to remake them in the turn timer's duration then I'll have to reload the current turn at the last save point which I made before taking it down to keep the game moving.

Fosse....might be easier just to load the autosave for the start of the turn. I haven't seen any combat lately so I don't mind redoing my last turn or two if needed.

Bernout

Fine. Turn reloaded to 820 AD. 20 hours on the clock. Be advised that the game will be going down from the 13th - the 16th of December to accomodate some lengthy work travel.

I have tried several times over last 12 hrs to login to the game......got timed out each time. Cant login to play........Playing another pitboss civ4 game and loged-on no problem.

Top Bottom