Team Merlot Email

ash88

Hail to the King Baby -DN
Greetings all,

As you know, in my role as Administrator I take care of all of the bookkeeping for our team. This includes keeping a record of things that might go missing if our King ever went MIA, for example, or that need to be passed in the event that another King ever sat on the throne, as well as handling the succession vote.

As you also know, one of the limitations of my position is that I may never speak privately with the sitting King. Although the King may send me whatever private communication he wishes I may not send or speak privately with him. This is to ensure the impartiality of the role I have; it is to better ensure that no Administrator and King ever do each other small favours diminishing the spirit of our team.

In the spirit of full disclosure I am stating that I need to make an exception to the rule of never sending a private PM to the King. I have recently set up the Team Merlot email address on gmail (teammerlot@gmail.com) and I need to provide the King with the address. Going forward I will send this email to the incoming King before the Corontation posting, but as this is our first go at all this I didn't anticipate the need.

The full text and subject of my Private Message is:
Subject: Team Merlot Email Password
Message: I have opened our team email account on gmail. It is teammerlot@gmail.com. The password is <becomekingtofindout>.

No doubt some of you find my reporting of this to be unneccessary. I intend to set and keep the bar of accountability and transparency of this position high so that all future Administrators may be expected to maintain the same level of impartiality. Nothing would ruin our community faster then the feeling that there wasn't an equal opportunity for anyone here, who is of noble blood, to aspire to the greatness of the Throne.

Long Live the King :king:

Ah, this is good news, Administrator!

I have already sent a missive earlier this week to His Majesty regarding creating such a communications channel in light of my position as Imperial Diplomat - but of course, the Administrator should be the one overseeing the neccessary arrangements of this, which I did not take into account at all.

My commendations to you for keeping your actions transparent to all the nobles of Merlot! You are doing a prima job, Sir Ash!

Long live the King!

Sir Caledorn
Imperial Diplomat of House Merlot

I commend your dedication to the position of administrator. May all who follow learn from your wise ways.

Long live the King!

Sir Zorag

Top Bottom