Team Mavericks Intra-Team TEST Pitboss

I got in no problem. My turn was already ended for some reason, so I couldn't move my units, but apart from that no problems at all!

1. DMOC - Huayna Capac
2. Babybluepants/Sweetacshon - Darius I
3. Chimera1804 - Hannibal
4. Uncle Cheesedog -Suleiman
5. bobbyboy29 - Hammurabi
6. obsolete - Zara Yaqob
7. NukeAJS - Churchill
8. ahmedhadzi - Frederick
9. javidbing - Augustus Caesar
10. Niklas - Justinian I
11. Aline - Joao II
12. v8_mark - Kublai Khan
13. Nakor/BobRoberts - Tokugawa
14. Ischenous - Isabella
15. Ceiliazul - Montezuma

Not sure if BobRoberts said he logged in. Ceiliazul will prolly log in once he figures out my internet is back up.

So basically I think we're almost set.

Say, that reminds me - today I'm going to send Munroe the "parameters" for the full of resources map script.
Just remember to remove the e. ;)

Yes, I did manage a login the other day. Thought I made a post, but was probably being ditzy. Senility setting in I expect! :lol:

I finally got it.

I'm not familiar with Hamachi, but I wonder can others see my local network stuff (like printers?)

I signed on as the greeks cuz no aztec there.

It looks like everyone has connected. :) I see BobRoberts on my Hamachi network so I assume he is connected.

KingMorgan - make sure you're connected to my Hamachi. Instructions are on post 11.

Also, your civ (randomly chosen) is Pacal II from the original list of randomized leaders courtesy of random.com. (Everyone had their civ randomly chosen). :)

I've sent the map settings to Munro, so that's all that's holding off the game launch.

Final Settings/Roster

1. DMOC - Huayna Capac
2. Babybluepants/Sweetacshon - Darius I
3. Chimera1804 - Hannibal
4. Uncle Cheesedog -Suleiman
5. bobbyboy29 - Hammurabi
6. obsolete - Zara Yaqob
7. NukeAJS - Churchill
8. ahmedhadzi - Frederick
9. javidbing - Augustus Caesar
10. Niklas - Justinian I
11. Aline - Joao II
12. v8_mark - Kublai Khan
13. Nakor/BobRoberts - Tokugawa
14. Ischenous - Isabella
15. Ceiliazul - Montezuma
16. KingMorgan - Pacal II

Map Settings (assume default unless otherwise listed):

1. Full_of_Resources Script
  2. Huge Map Size
  3. Low(ish) Sea Level
  4. All victory conditions enabled
  5. Normal Speed
  6. Normal Barbarians
  7. Tech Trading On
  8. No huts
  9. No random events
  10. No vassal states

Full_of_Resources specific tabs:

Map
  1. Type: Big and Small, normal continents
  2. Islands exist (not many tiny islands, but a healthy amount of moderately sized islands, possibly enough for 2-3 cities).
  3. Continents mixed in (no isolation ;))
  4. Cylindrical world wrap
  5. Start either on coast or inland ... doesn't matter as long as the starts are fair. You can also decide to have everyone start on the coast, your decision.

Ground
  1. Pleasant/rich grounds (grasslands)
  2. Traces of tundra/snow
  3. Dispersed plains
  4. Dispersed desert, some oasi ok

Resources
  1. Leave as default, methinks

Starting Locations
  1. Defaults (although just make sure people have at least 1 of horse/copper/iron nearby, preferably 2 though)

Game Options
  1. Defaults

When I log-in I only have 15 civs and the one missing civ is mine (England-Churchill)

On second glance, there's a host of wrong civs listed here compared to what's in the game. There's no England, Inca, Persia, Babylon, Ethiopia, Germany and others.

When I log-in I only have 15 civs and the one missing civ is mine (England-Churchill)

On second glance, there's a host of wrong civs listed here compared to what's in the game. There's no England, Inca, Persia, Babylon, Ethiopia, Germany and others.

This was simply a test pitboss to make sure:

1. DMOC figured out how to host it :p
2. That we could all connect

Now it all works, DMOC is just waiting on a map and then the intra-team pitboss game will start.

Thanks. I got the idea that we were already through the testing phase.

We're done testing now, and I am going to remove the test pitboss game from the CivStats network. You're right about the "wrong civs" since I put all 15 to random as I didn't want to manually include all the 15 civs (well, 16 now with KingMorgan joining).

So if you see that my PC is offline, don't be surprised. :) Once Munro sends me a map then the PC will be back on.

I am eager to start the game. :D

EDIT: Oooh, 1 last thing - the turn timer for the first turn will be set at 40 hours to give everyone plenty of time to decide what to do with their start. After that the turn timer will probably be set to 22 hours or something.

Munro has sent the map file to me. I've got no time to start the pitboss right now, but tomorrow I will start up the game. :)

40 hour turn timer at the start, then a 24 hour turn timer from turn 1 on (heck, give some more breathing room to busy players).

With tech trading on we should be looking at a relatively fast pitboss game. :)

Top Bottom