Solving Bugs

I play Civ V german version.

The "City Allocation Focus" panel don't open correctly. There is only one horizontal row
with all button's.

Thank's a lot, for the best Civ 5 Mod ever! ;)

Ok, nice :)

(Little note: the text of every "Focus" is illegible. Therefore i thought it is a bug)

i install all as u say and have the lates version of all
but
i miss the info from the terran, it donot show up when i hover over with the mouse.

strange but it show the info in the ai turn when i canot do anything.

whats wrong?
or i forgott to do something?

edith:
here i found the answer:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=451387
thx

Can you clarify why the instructions for the shortcut above don't seem to work?
Is a shortcut to \launcher.exe" /dx9 supposed to work?
What else could cause the problem?
I get the bat run screen pop up for a split second with those 3 lines.
However, nothing clears from the cache and logs

Did you make sure to replace the path in step 5 with the actual path to your shortcut? I think I forgot to mention that.

Adding /dx9 to the shortcut used to work, and the launcher even does that if you tell it to "create a shortcut on desktop." In March or so that stopped working. I haven't investigated what happened. However, the overall thing still works for me.

The game never gets off the Advanced Setup Screen.
The globe keeps spinning.

If I put a "_" in front of the vem folder, it will attempt to run the upgrade, but, will error out on a bunch of items and then not load the UI

Attachments

• Lrd Dread_Logs.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 158
Fixed - I recently had to reformat my hard drive and installed the game from a backup I made. Apparently Steam did not treat it as a steam installed game so it did not update it.

I uninstalled steam and the game.... reinstalled both from the steam website and now it works beautifully.

I have a bug were my workers doesn't finish the work that they started. Let me eksplain:
If a worker is building a road he can be at '0 days till finished' until I notice it. I have to push the build button again to make him do it. And when my automated workers do stuff the same thing happens - this is sometimes but it is still very annoying because I have to tjek my list of workers a lot. If they have 3 movement points left at the start of a round and they are automated they are stuck at 'day 0 left'.
I have the newest version of the mod. And the newest version of the game. I played with Rome in the standard size earth map. I haven't had this bug in vanilla. So just bad luck with this game? Should I make a new one or ? Thanks for the help :)

was playing tonight was the Babylonians and just researched education and got the option to choose a great person. i clicked on the option to choose one but than nothing it would not appear. i clicked and clicked but nothing at that point it wasn't possible to play anymore and had to quit.

lua attached

Attachments

• Lua.rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 152
Top Bottom