#erebus is back: the chatroom for all things about FfH and FF

Phillipe (sacrilege)@IRC said:
I am so glad and proud that this channel is so buzzing with life. thanks dots, my kawaii german beer-trading friend!

Just posting it here, so i can change the topic :D

beep.

I'm back. More or less. My comp is back up and running. So I'll be on #erebus every once and again. But it won't be as often as last year. Real life has blown up in the time required much like the last turns on a huge map on marathon game speed. :)

So, I hope you've had a good new year and a good holiday season. :D

See you around! ;)

Wanted to post this message on the forum:

ArcticNightWolf, I have officially taken the #2 spot in the rankings from you. You are now my :):):):):). That is all. :goodjob:

Because he spammed. His word-per-line count went down from 15 to 10 from a week or so ago to now :lol:

you know - i think this statistic things are pointless and leads only to elitism
maybe it'd be better tell Till to remove them

edit:
and still - what does it proves that you are #2 in lines count ?

you know - i think this statistic things are pointless and leads only to elitism
maybe it'd be better tell Till to remove them

edit:
and still - what does it proves that you are #2 in lines count ?

It doesn't promote elitism, it just shows that I'm better than you :lol:

Lately, people have been joining #Erebus and asking if there are any multiplayer games planned; We want to encourage this, but please, stick around if there aren't any in the works! If you stay logged on, then when the next person logs in with the same question, you can get a game going. Otherwise, it's far less likely to happen. :goodjob:

For some reason all IRC is blocked by a Vodafone Mobile Internet dongle, so that's why I haven't been as active recently. If there's a way around this, please let me know :)

Lately, people have been joining #Erebus and asking if there are any multiplayer games planned; We want to encourage this, but please, stick around if there aren't any in the works! If you stay logged on, then when the next person logs in with the same question, you can get a game going. Otherwise, it's far less likely to happen.
Quoted for emphasis

Yeah... its really odd. FoxyProxy doesn't seem to work with IRC at all, so I need something else.

Thanks anw, it worked perfectly :)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

please welcome Valkrionn as our new halfoperator. So we finally have even more awesome moderating backup for the people from America (Chile to Canada and all in between). :goodjob:

Pssh, power was cool before everyone else got it :lol:

Top Bottom