Minecraft MMORPG server based on FfHII lore

I'd be interested, but I can't access the site without being logged in at your server.
Yes, that seems to be the case. Thanks for mentioning. I will check if this can be altered as reading general forum posts should not require registration afaic.

Edit1:
Odd, all permissions for unregistered / unconfirmed users (= Guests) are set to 'allow view' threads/posts. I'll have to dig deeper.
*picks new iron shovel*

Edit2:
Hmm, can't figure out myself what is wrong. Fttb you will have to choose to either register (preferrably) with your MineCraft name (that really won't hurt and is fairly anonimous), or not register and settle for the info attached here.
*calls for assistance*

- Combat classes tier 1-4.
- Tiers 5 and 6.
- The professions.

Edit3:
Problem solved. You should be able to read threads without bwing registered at the website.

Attachments

• Heroes combat classes t1-t4 v0.2.png
    Heroes combat classes t1-t4 v0.2.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Heroes combat classes t5-t6 v0.2.png
    Heroes combat classes t5-t6 v0.2.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Heroes professions v0.1.png
    Heroes professions v0.1.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 99
Work in progress now focusses on building a spawn for Somnium and a lot of dedicated features like ranks & permissions, a reputation system, time keeping and character hardiness, aging and death.
The spawn on Somnium is supposed to have a 'Malakim - Fata Morgana' theme & flavour. Hope this is fitting for our FfHII inspired game environment.
Pics of Somnium spawn builds and other latest info on: http://www.dawnfirerealms.net/.

Somnium is defined now. The dream world measures 10,000 * 10,000 blocks and holds all biomes generated with MineCraft Vanilla 1.7. We're preparing for closed alpha with staff and some of our most dedicated players.

Meanwhile a lot of roleplay supporting plugins have been, and will be added.
One of these is 'brewery', which enables us to brew all kinds of spiritual essences. As we wish to have FfHII themed features in all we do at our server, we have asked our patiently awaiting player base for FfHII inspired recipes we can add with this plugin.
We're also very curious for the ideas the CivFanatics-FfHII community has on 'brews of Erebus'.
Do you have any suggestions on recipes, lore and effects of products like "Birgit's Teardrops", "Acheron's Blood", "Hasturs Frenzy", "Lethe's Sorrow", "Loki's Twist" and "Spirit of Sirona"? Maybe some other fitting brews you think of?

Note that your character(s) can actually get drunk and may get special powers from drinking ... they'll get nausea effects or may even puke and black out.

:crazyeye:

Ah, I see*.

As already noted on our PMC page and in earlier in this thread: we would welcome art monkeys to help us out witj dedicated graphics for thr server. I know there's some very talented people here. ;)

* (I still only play FfHII, either vanilla or Magister or MoM, or MineCraft ...:blush:)

As of March 10 19:00 GMT we have launched public alpha on our Somnium (dream) world!

Now the real FfHII inspired roleplay begins. Curious to see how players 'play' with the imposed historical background of their characters? How creative will they be in making up new story lines for the nations of Erebus in this new realm? Will we build the desired lively community with mature roleplayers? Will their builds look like anything fitting in the Erebus we all know from the birds eye perspective?

Come, join us, play, see for yourself how this evolves ... and add to our creation!

I can vouch for the server, if you're into Minecraft and the ffh lore it's very nice to play. The server it self is well managed, updated and decently popular! The server even has the occasional person who knows nothing at all about the lore, which in itself is a compliment to the execution of the server.

But most of all, living the individual lives of the people you've only seen from above can be awesome, especially when you really start getting into your character!

The only downside? Well....

Spoiler :

Top Bottom