Term I UN Representative's Office

True, true. I have sent this along:

Hey Dave and Rik.

We at CFC were curious if you have any idea what is causing the UN forum to break down, as it has been for awhile. Any tidbits or juicy gossip that you have found out? ;)

Many thanks!
Team CFC

Evolution Games
Due to a critical server failure, this site has temporarily been shut down. However, we are taking this opportunity to implement some long overdue improvements to the site that will hopefully enhance your enjoyment of it.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but we hope to have the site restored to full service shortly. Please try us back again soon.

- EVG Staff

This is on the home page.

I couldn't find the link to the forum, so I searched on Google and got this :p.

got this from rik

rik said:
We don't know the reason. We do know that it doesn't look like it'll
be solved quickly.
Dave is setting up an alternative turntracker thread somewhere. He'll
inform all teams in due time.

Rik

I registered at the above post's time, but it never sent me the validation e-mail. :mad: It's not in my junk e-mail folder, and the e-mail address is correct. I'll see if Dave or Rik can help me out.

funny thing is..BC probably spent 15 minutes in a drunken stupor trying to figure out why he hadnt joined it yet. :p

Apparently, EVG's problem is unrepairable. As such they've created a whole new forum, StrateGamer Forum. So far, the new UN forum is not fully operational, so we'll stick with the alternate for now.

Here's a link to the unopened UN forum. I'd recommend registering, at least, so that you won't have to do it in the future. I'll let you know when it becomes the official UN forum.

Looks like they shelled out the money for a vBulletin license.

Why is it that CDG and now EVG have all had unrepairable errors? Maybe we should think of a new host the next game around. ;)

Top Bottom