Dawn of Civilization - an RFC modmod by Leoreth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byzantium already tends to survive, and occasionally even be a late-game power, so I don't think Ottomans need to be nerfed.

Moderator Action: In case you don't know, the forum rules require you to post in English or supply an English translation for your posts.

#OOT post

It's kinda sad seeing this legendary thread slowly sinking to the bottom of the sub-forum. Come to think of it, it has 400 pages with 7983 post with this one - probably it's the biggest thread that we have ever in DoC? The view count as well.

Yes, part of the reason is that this thread is older than the subforum even.

But that's not really important. This thread is supposed to slowly disappear, there is no reason to post here anymore.

You can always lock it as a moderator. Everything we used to post here can go into v.1.12 thread.
This thread can become an archive, but it is hard to use an archive with 400 pages. 400 is a cool symbolic number. Let's prevent page 401 from appearing!

Sometimes people dig up some stuff and want to reply to it, which is fine with me.

(By the way, the number of pages depends on your forum settings.)

Yep. I'm at 200 pages. Not 400.

Options -> Number of Posts to Show Per Page.

Oh yes, of course. For some reason I thought there was some option that capped the number of available pages or something.

Hi,
The appearance of Protestantism in Germany, Poland immediately accepts this religion:

As far as I know has always prevailed in Poland Catholic ~87%.
How is this possible in the DoC v1.12?

It's because it's a game and not a history book.

Eastern Europe was under serious influence of Protestantism, but Counter Reformation took care of it.

That's nothing. I saw a Protestant Spain,Portugal and Italy all in one game

Historically speaking, Poland was the most liberal place in Europe during the reformation. There was little persecution (only against small groups, like the Polish Brothers) and Lutherans, Calvinists and Catholics lived in relative peace (there were also Orthodox and Union Christians).
It would be great if Poland had it coded to have a higher chance of choosing the middle option ("Tolerate the new sects").

The probability of tolerance is always proportional to the probability of embracing the reformation.

You will meet the total Islamic Europe quite often :crazyeye:

Can you believe that the world only England and USA believe in Protestantism and even south america is full of islam cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom