The many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smells like crap.

What does it smell like to you?

I have been eating Durian my whole life and I find the smell of durian distinct and strong but not a bad smell. Even fresh and duriany(in a good way).

I wish there was a Swede or Norwegian who can compare the smell of durian and the smell of those canned rotting sardines.

And someone completely foreign to both smells and compare them.

I have been eating Durian my whole life and I find the smell of durian distinct and strong but not a bad smell. Even fresh and duriany(in a good way).

I wish there was a Swede or Norwegian who can compare the smell of durian and the smell of those canned rotting sardines.

I have smelled that, and it it does not bother me. Are you saying that durian would not bother me either?

This might be worth its own thread but I'd figured that I would ask here anyway.

I searched Google for answers but I seem to be getting conflicting answers. Some say this is a Ceremonial Masonic Sword, others say a Templar Sword. Which is it? Or are they one in the same?

Spoiler :

Link to the rest of the images.

I can't see anything that even looks like Masonic imagery in that, and I don't know what "Masonic" and "sword" have to do with each other anyway, so I dunno where they're getting that from.

I can't see anything that even looks like Masonic imagery in that, and I don't know what "Masonic" and "sword" have to do with each other anyway, so I dunno where they're getting that from.
Well from the iconography I've found that it matches the Knights Templar section of the Free Masons.

Apparently they are called Masonic Swords and my grandmother said it belonged to my great-grandfather.

Why is it when good looking men outwardly show their sexual desires it is considered hot and studly, but when ugly guys do it, it's considered creepy or sleazy?

I think it smells just fine. I now associate the smell with the taste so I enjoy it.

What is the best way to quickly destroy athletes foot?

What's so great about Cleverbot ? I have tried to have very simple conversations with it just to see how well it does without trying to "trick" it and it seems unable to to do so . Am I expecting too much or do others think it's a bit lame aswell ?

Why do lightning storms reduce humidity?

What is the best way to quickly destroy athletes foot?

You can get anti-fungal stuff at a pharmacy although I don't know the name of it (I have to use it for my rashes, and the tube mentions athletes foot). I also think you can put powder in your shoes.

Why are we not allowed to bring other species to sapience like we are? We seem to have the technology and the genetic engineering means to do so, but why can't we?

We seem to have the technology and the genetic engineering means to do so, but why can't we?

This question is best answered by flat out saying that no, this isn't true.

Where can you sell a piece of silver and get the best price for it? Pawn shop doesn't want to pay more than 40 cents on the dollar of current market price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom